Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM

18052010022.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

It broke purely from pressure not flex, frequency was too low to make it flex. Flex has a ripple it goes all the way across the shield with equal pattern of shatter...pressure looks like a bullseye target. The screen caved in. This was just on a burst at around 34Hz.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

Taken a week to get a replacement. Got installed today and it broke before it even got fitted :cry: Seems like it was a defective screen. Had to install it otherwise i had a gaping non-water tight hole.. it wont last very long though I will find out in the morning with some torture testing with some help with some 50mm clear tape. If it holds up I'll be a show at the weekend.. if not I'll be waiting out a week for one.. Sucks ass to this side of the pond sometimes!!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

so whats next, plexi/acrylic windshield since u are going to break it everytime u play it, lol

Need to figure out something.. Armoured glass perhaps! or just something little thicker than non OEM spec glass being produced today.

Sucks I need to fix the screen breaking quick!! I wish it was a flex problem with the top of the roof but it aint!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Need to figure out something.. Armoured glass perhaps! or just something little thicker than non OEM spec glass being produced today.

Sucks I need to fix the screen breaking quick!! I wish it was a flex problem with the top of the roof but it aint!

damn did u get a reading on the termlab before the windshiled broke?

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

:clapping::good::wackit::domoslay::morepower1:

lol looks bad ass dude

lmao love the squirrel. id love to hear this thing in person...wait, wait , wait holy shit i can

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived