bobonit Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 That came out awesome!! You have an attention to detail like no other. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
vexproductions Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 You my friend are a tru nut job this shit is f in sick. I don't think there are words to express the way I feel about this build.
BITLD Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 It broke purely from pressure not flex, frequency was too low to make it flex. Flex has a ripple it goes all the way across the shield with equal pattern of shatter...pressure looks like a bullseye target. The screen caved in. This was just on a burst at around 34Hz. Taken a week to get a replacement. Got installed today and it broke before it even got fitted :cry: Seems like it was a defective screen. Had to install it otherwise i had a gaping non-water tight hole.. it wont last very long though I will find out in the morning with some torture testing with some help with some 50mm clear tape. If it holds up I'll be a show at the weekend.. if not I'll be waiting out a week for one.. Sucks ass to this side of the pond sometimes!! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 You my friend are a tru nut job this shit is f in sick. I don't think there are words to express the way I feel about this build. thanks bro! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Decaf Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 so whats next, plexi/acrylic windshield since u are going to break it everytime u play it, lol
BITLD Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 Second screen.. www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 so whats next, plexi/acrylic windshield since u are going to break it everytime u play it, lol Need to figure out something.. Armoured glass perhaps! or just something little thicker than non OEM spec glass being produced today. Sucks I need to fix the screen breaking quick!! I wish it was a flex problem with the top of the roof but it aint! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
czman30 Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Need to figure out something.. Armoured glass perhaps! or just something little thicker than non OEM spec glass being produced today. Sucks I need to fix the screen breaking quick!! I wish it was a flex problem with the top of the roof but it aint! damn did u get a reading on the termlab before the windshiled broke? Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
DCmagnum Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 lol looks bad ass dude lmao love the squirrel. id love to hear this thing in person...wait, wait , wait holy shit i can ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
Siete_Cinqo Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 That's what I'm talking about!! GREAT JOB BRO!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.