Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

moooooooooves some air :)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Posted

still my single favorite build :good:

i read a couple pages back but how did the frequency response change from tunnel to clamshell? mainly wondering down low like sub 25hz?

sorry if its been covered i probably missed it.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

I love this build..even the vids make me have that wtf expression on my face.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

Thanks man, means alot B)

Well this season is winding down over here in the UK and I didnt once get a score on the board at any dB drag event etc.. I just preferred having fun with it.

Me and my wife are expecting our first child in little over a months time, so the van might well be getting less time.. But plans.. oh, theres lots of plans :good:

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...