DC Sound Lab

Chrome on Chrome Dc sub

ok i seen this video... and was wondering if you can order them from rusty like this or not? i also same some with colored cones, could you have chrome cone as well with black cap and surround? when i redo my set up i would like the color theme black and chrome and i already planned on getting some dc sub and was just wondering if this was even possible to order like this or something i would have to do myself?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

not paint, i seen in another post a guy had pink cones (not sure if they were painted or what but) was just wondering if coloring the cone chrome is possible with that part of the question, i'll try and find the post so you see what i mean :)

not paint, i seen in another post a guy had pink cones (not sure if they were painted or what but) was just wondering if coloring the cone chrome is possible with that part of the question, i'll try and find the post so you see what i mean :)

oh i think your thinkin of 1lowsuv cuz he had some 10s with pink/purple dustcaps and i think they are just big on the 10s, but correct me if im wrong. the chrome is sick though Edited by cracker

I guess I have "Senority" :rolleyes: since I have the FIRST set ever done.....

Posted Image

First with the "Pink" stiched hat too....

Posted Image

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

ya 1LOWSUV is who i was talking bout, i seen the video of the chrome basket, and seen these pics and well was just wondering if instead of pink cone you could have chrome cone and dust cap with black dc lettering with that chrome basket

i myself think that would look sick in a box with plexy window, was just idea i had and well don't know if its even possible unless you ask :D

noob did that chrome dc sub and no u cant get it like that from wut i know he used a diff basket from a diff sub

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

ya 1LOWSUV is who i was talking bout, i seen the video of the chrome basket, and seen these pics and well was just wondering if instead of pink cone you could have chrome cone and dust cap with black dc lettering with that chrome basket

i myself think that would look sick in a box with plexy window, was just idea i had and well don't know if its even possible unless you ask :D

that chrome basket was one drew had and used for a build, I asked if I could get a chrome one too :) he said if you send them a chrome basket they'll use it

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."