I plan on going into Automotive for a living and if that doesn't do well or fails then I will go back to lawncare.

I also don't want to get real big because in 2 years I plan on going off to an automotive school so I won't be able to do it at that time, but dad might do it for me until I get back.

As far as snow goes....we don't get snow here in GA, lol.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

I plan on going into Automotive for a living and if that doesn't do well or fails then I will go back to lawncare.

I also don't want to get real big because in 2 years I plan on going off to an automotive school so I won't be able to do it at that time, but dad might do it for me until I get back.

As far as snow goes....we don't get snow here in GA, lol.

Ya business's and college is gonna be tricky for me next year im gonna have to hire another full time to take over to over see it all it is really fun trade to be in. I wasnt sure where you live so thats why I asked about the snow biss

Ok guys for those of you that either cut grass for a living, on the side, or even personal use. What all do you guys use (Brand, model, ect) ?

I currently use

Stihl FS90R string trimmer (Just bought it 2 weeks ago, LOVE IT!)

Homelite blower (Paid $40 for it about 5 years ago) Needs to get replaced but waiting since it still runs like a champ

Honda 22" Self Propelled bagger mower

Lawnboy 21" self propelled 2 stroke mower

Craftsman 42" Riding mower

Pretty much all the main tools minus hedge clippers, loppers, edgers, ect.

I will get some pics tomorrow.

Are you sure the LAWNBOY 21" is a "2 stroke" lawnmower? You have to mix the fuel with oil for the LAWNMOWER? Or did you mean 4 stroke.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yes it is a 2 stroke. We actually got it from the dump, some guy dropped it off at the dump and said it didn't run....we told him to put it on our trailer....

All we had to do was empty the gas out, clean the carb and it was up and running. That mower will walk through some grass to, almost have to run to keep up with it and it will go through grass that is a foot high and not slow down. And yes we do have to mix oil for it...it is a true 2 stroke...

I will start it up tomorrow and video it for you!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Yes it is a 2 stroke. We actually got it from the dump, some guy dropped it off at the dump and said it didn't run....we told him to put it on our trailer....

All we had to do was empty the gas out, clean the carb and it was up and running. That mower will walk through some grass to, almost have to run to keep up with it and it will go through grass that is a foot high and not slow down. And yes we do have to mix oil for it...it is a true 2 stroke...

I will start it up tomorrow and video it for you!

that is awesome. I would love to have a 2stroke mower. Those fuckers rev way the hell up in the RPM range!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny