Weightlifting/ Workout

To the best of my knowledge you can eat fish, nuts, fruit, dairy, beans, lean cuts of meat, and soy products. They are high in L-arginine and L-citrulline which are amino acids this will increase your nitric oxide levels naturally!!

I hope this helps you out burrito!!

thanks bro, but it looks like it will be more supplements 4 me... that about sums up my diet except i hardly eat any red meat at all!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

damn hoe and convicted lol fuckin throwed ass gorrillas lol

im 19 like 6ft 230

i have always had that football build ( broad shoulders an chest ) but i have always had some fat to lose, i have a gold gym bench with a cable handle to, i relly dont know what im doin i just get crunk as hell when i get off work an i go out there do like

15 flat bench an 15 inverted onley using like 100lbs ( not including bar) then ill hit the cable pull ( idk what u guys call it) like 40 times pulling towards my body then the same pulling over my head, i do this about 4 times a week (tops) but i never run or jog

but i install waterheaters at work an there on average 3-400lbs an i carry them out of attics so i get a good workout at work an i sweat ALOOOOT!! an im always runing up stairs an stuff

an lately i got some cutty from a gurl i never thought would touch me an it motivated me to start dieting

this is what ive been eating for maybe 4 weeks ( an recently ruined)

small fruit in the morning

i had been goin in a grocery store for lunch gettin a bigsalad from the deli

then i wouldent eat till i got home from work an hit the bench, an if possible i would fall asleep before i get hungry again

i havent drank soda for years

an i ruined it the other day ( damn chinese food) but i still have alot of body fat

I FEEL MY SWOLE!!! I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER!!! but when i look in the mirror its covered up by fat but u can still tell im buff

i think if i got on these supps i would fuckin be let off the leash, i want some advice, i need to burn fat an make my skin just get tight on my muscles, just get all the extra baggage off =]]]

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

well GORILLAslap any questions you need answered or anything you feel as though you need to know feel free to ask me I will answer to the best of my knowlege. I been working out for a lil over 10 years now and have did a lot of trial and error to get to where I am now. So if I can stop you from making all the mistakes I made and save you some time and get you results faster I will be here to stear you in the right direction.

Just let me know exactly what you want to know!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

ei guys whats a good work out to do at home?

i have a set of 25lb dumbell and a pull up bar.

so far this is what i do(everyday)

i do 40 push ups 2 reps

100 partial situps(2reps)

10 pullups palms facing me(1 rep)

5 pullups knuckles facing me(1rep)

20 bicep curls

20 (lifting the dumbells upwards)

i gained 20 pounds of fat last year and just trying to shape up again.

btw i really hate cardio and if possible i would like to stay away from it.

results have been slow though...

btw im 5'4" and im 160 pounds, im in no way an athlete, just trying to shape up.

How you eat #1

And I tell every one if you want to drop the weight you have to run your ass off.. nothing comes easy.

Cutting soda out of the diet will get you a good 10lb weight loss... drink nothing but water, water will help cleanse your system of toxins also.

Missed my run this morning, Damn alarm never went off so i got up around 530, way late for me :(, Had to skip breakfast also and when ever i skip breakfast my who day is off it seems like, fml

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

O i have a question, So I have a very broad frame from my shoulders down to my hip, which really kills me for a good lat spread, Im still chubby around the waist, its where the rest of my fat is sitting right now, Any way i could really broaden my upper back and shrink my waist down, I mean i know if i get my back big enough it will make my waist look smaller, But what could i do to help out my obliques areas and my lower stomach cuz it seems like no matter what i do i carry fat there bad. I know this is gonna have a lot to do with diet and cardio, But also what could i implement into my workout to help burn a little more off these areas, I would try weighted workouts but im afraid its gonna just cause them to get even larger and make me look chubbier. :(

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Thats my dawg!What part of la u from convic?*downs his last/5th protien shake for the day*

Im from opelousas La, its a lil smalltown probly 15min from lafayette

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived