Weightlifting/ Workout

i have nothing to lie about if that was directed towards me... i feel like my numbers are reasonable for someone my size and if anything an on the low side for someone my size.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

How did i miss this thread lol?

Well i just turned 18 ive been bodybuilding for 3 yrs now and stand 5'9" 200lbs.

my first bodybuilding show will be the teen state championships.

This is me when i first started, at 115lbs lol.

PIC-0239.jpg

this is my about 6 months ago, dont have any recent pics on me and it is winter time so im bulkin a lil, shhh!

PIC-0229.jpg

PIC-0226.jpg

I have dedicated my life to bodybuilding, without it i can honestly say i would not be alive right now, ive been on my own since i was 16, bodybuilding is why i roll outa bed every lonely goddamn day

It saved me from self destruction, i was heavy into all sorts of drugs and drinking, bodybuilding opened my eyes to a mindset that only see self improvement and progress, both physical and mental.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

o yeah n those pics i was about 180 n now im about 200-210 pounds and about the same bodyfat level so im quite a big bigger.

i also have aspirations about becoming a personal trainer and nutrionist and already have several clients and great success stories.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

5'8" 270 18% BF

Bench 485

Squat 600

Dead Lift 515

Only take animal pak and optimum whey. The rest comes from all good natural food. I hit the gym 5 days a week on top of Army PT every morning.

that 485 is very impresive... i am 285 and push 365 on the decline :unknw: im weak!

what are you training for?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

that 485 is very impresive... i am 285 and push 365 on the decline :unknw: im weak!

what are you training for?

Im in the army. Started lifting for HS football and was always strong as hell. My college football strength training coach taught me how to take it to the next level. Throwing around heavy shit is just something I like to do. I just get strong to be strong lol. Being strong is bad sometimes, like when there is something real heavy to be moved. Me and my boy Mike always get called upon to move shit that would take 4 "normal" guys to move.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

^^^ stick with it that shit is impresive! i just got home from the gym, but i think i better go back... :fool:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I dunno guys... Im not sure if I'm belivein all these E-Stats.... I think we need to run lifting stats like the for sale section or sumthin.

Videos boys! ;)

There is always that guy trying to be cool and lie about this shit. I don't work out for anybody but myself, therefore I don't need to lie, just adding to the thread. Always open to pm's if anyone need advice on diet and strength training.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i have nothing to lie about if that was directed towards me... i feel like my numbers are reasonable for someone my size and if anything an on the low side for someone my size.

Nahh, just everybody... including future people that may come in here and just make shit up to surpass yours or other peoples stats...

There is always that guy trying to be cool and lie about this shit. I don't work out for anybody but myself, therefore I don't need to lie, just adding to the thread. Always open to pm's if anyone need advice on diet and strength training.

x2 on this one... If anyone needs sum advice on diet/strength training/running programs/supplements just toss me a PM.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived