Weightlifting/ Workout

I'm 15yrs old i weigh 140lbs bench 285 squat 250 no diet no supps

I not going to doubt this... you never know.

Way way back when I was in High School Sophomore year I was only 165lbs and could do 350 for a sloppy single. I have been to meets that would just blow you away... my last meet I did was in the 220lb class and here where the results.

1st place 660lb Bench

2nd place 520lb Bench

3rd Place (me) 385lbs

this was not a drug controlled meet so I cant say weather the other guys were juicing or not.. I was clean.

but just to see someone at 220lbs bench 3 times there body weight is something else.... I was like WTF

wow im tired. I just got home from the gym lol. 4miles befour work out,did about 2 hours of lower body then 2miles,bike for 3miles. -_-

So you spent about 3 hours at the gym? :shok::blink:

Most I ever spend at the gym is 1 hour but some times I will hit about 45 min cardio in the morning then my 1 hour weight training in the evening.

So you spent about 3 hours at the gym? :shok::blink:

Most I ever spend at the gym is 1 hour but some times I will hit about 45 min cardio in the morning then my 1 hour weight training in the evening.

About 4. :aggressive:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

looks like you are off to a good start. If I were you I would up my protein intake by food and by shakes. Add glutimine to every shake. I don't know how many meals you eat a day but eat atleast six to eight meals a day. Which include protein from some sorth of meat followed by a green vegitable and your shakes in between these meals. Make sure to drink a shake pre and post work out. I always do cardio first thing in the morning before my first meal or shake. You will be suprised the difference doing it every morning on an empty stomach will help out your physic. I also do a push pull routine but I never do two major body parts like chest and back together. I may do chest and bi's or back and tri's because after hitting one major body part im usually to burnt out to hit another effiently. I also started splitting up quads and hams to bring out more details in my glutes because after doing squats leg press front squats lunges leg extensions I cant fully fucos a good burn and stretch to my hams because legs or already burnt. Eating and proper sleeping will bring the fastest results

Yea my intake is spread out from 6-8 meals everyday i wont eat after 730 pm, Yea ive noticed that about my work outs on chest and back day, im just completely cashed, My whole upper body hurts, And I hate doing legs so much haha, its always my slowest day at the gym, Ive been slacking lately on them because i screwed my knees up in high school and never fully recovered from that, but ive really gotta get back on my strict diet again cuz ive plauteued yet again, prolly gonna cut carbs competely out again during the week and lighten my consumption up during the weekend but i dont wanna start losing mass either, And i know right where ur coming from with the being tall issue even being around 230 right now my arms just look tiny my frame and my legs fill out my lower body so much, Plus my waist is wide, my obliques are almost impossible to get to pop because i have to make them wider than my waist and it just takes so much weight and working them to actually get them built and sustained. I have a very wide frame all the way up so getting my BF% down doest help to much without packing on a ton of muscle for me.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I'm thinking about buying P90x is it worth it??

my boss does it,he is shredded.I must warn you tho,its not for pussies.. i do the ab ripper x,JUST the ab workout part and it took me about 3-4 weeks before i could accually do the whole dam thing,its BRUTAL.they also have a new one out called INSANITY. .but if you havent done the ab ripper x...dont even go there lol shitll make you cry i promise

Yea my intake is spread out from 6-8 meals everyday i wont eat after 730 pm, Yea ive noticed that about my work outs on chest and back day, im just completely cashed, My whole upper body hurts, And I hate doing legs so much haha, its always my slowest day at the gym, Ive been slacking lately on them because i screwed my knees up in high school and never fully recovered from that, but ive really gotta get back on my strict diet again cuz ive plauteued yet again, prolly gonna cut carbs competely out again during the week and lighten my consumption up during the weekend but i dont wanna start losing mass either, And i know right where ur coming from with the being tall issue even being around 230 right now my arms just look tiny my frame and my legs fill out my lower body so much, Plus my waist is wide, my obliques are almost impossible to get to pop because i have to make them wider than my waist and it just takes so much weight and working them to actually get them built and sustained. I have a very wide frame all the way up so getting my BF% down doest help to much without packing on a ton of muscle for me.

Yeah you can try changing up your workout to 1 major body part a day and one smaller body that will help out, but I think you may be overtraining. I used to do the exact same thing I would do my whole body in 4 days then immediatly start over the next day. Now I work my whole body in a week if I finish earlier I take a couple days off.Sometime if I really blast a body part to complete failure I can only do that bodypart and i burnt. You have to listen to your body if its hurting its hurting for a reason you have to give your muscles proper time to rest and recover.And as far as going zero carbs 5 days and then carbs for 2 that while hurt you more than it will help you if you go zero you have to stay a zero and increase your fat intake to sustain that keotigenic state if you eat any carbs it will throw you out of that state. If I were you I would do a high protein low carb diet and the carbs you do take in take them from healtly carb choices such as oatmeal or sweet potatoes and as far as my protein intake I would use leaniermeats like turky and fish. Since you have a higher body fat your going to have to watch your calories and cardio will be your best friend. I'm may not know everything but I hope I helped a lil bit LOL

Ohh whats your rep range during your work outs??

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived