ty_houston Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 No surgery Ty, luckily it was just a bad strain. Just took 3 weeks off completely (besides stretching ans ROM), and now working back into it. Its coming along nicely, hopefully stronger than before. good deal, if I can figure out how to post vids, I will post the 550 that was successful and the 600 that got me! Cool, post the vids. I want to get back to the 500 club. Haven't done it since my '99 college ball summer workouts. link to the 550: 550 bech press supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 600 lbs kicking my ass and tearing my pec 600 lb fail supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
OrionStang Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 You got that shit easy bro!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 Hit that really easy!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
ty_houston Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 yea, and I should have went to 585 vs the 600...I had done it in the gym before, just not with a pause...the one I tore my pec on is a few post up supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 This is me 20 months after the pec tear..you can see the dent: supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 lats still there lol! these where taken about a month ago, and I'll be 41 Dec 1st supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
Superjay Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 600 lbs kicking my ass and tearing my pec 600 lb fail damn...you're a big ol' fucker, aren't you...where do you live...I want to get drunk and piss you off Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 600 lbs kicking my ass and tearing my pec 600 lb fail damn...you're a big ol' fucker, aren't you...where do you live...I want to get drunk and piss you off Fuck that, Jay. Let someone else piss him off, just sit back and watch. How tall are you Ty? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ty_houston Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 600 lbs kicking my ass and tearing my pec 600 lb fail damn...you're a big ol' fucker, aren't you...where do you live...I want to get drunk and piss you off Fuck that, Jay. Let someone else piss him off, just sit back and watch. How tall are you Ty? 5'10...I don't compete anymore..I weigh right at 260 now..trying to get down, no, gonna get down to about 240 by the end of the year supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.