Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't blow your money on anything MuscleTech. Find some creatine ethyl-ester caps, fairly inexpensive and you just tale them with your postworkout shake. I take these https://www.nlnutrition.net/page-products-detail.php?sc=NLN1000 Six caps post workout.

Tonedeaf, you need a good liquid multivitamin and maybe some essential fatty acids (efa's) as a good base. For protien powder, are you using it between meals, to supplement meals, or just post workout? Syntha-6 is good between and before bed. Post workout, its just okay IMO. Has fiber and only 20 grams of protien per scoop. To supplement meals or for the necessary post workout drink, find a protien powder that has little or no carbs/sugar and 25-35 grams per serving. You will still need carbs with it, but find a high glycemic fruit to have with your shake.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ive never delved too far into supps as I put a heavier focus on my diet than something meant to supplement said diet. So I never got into bcaa or efa supplement. I can't remember what vitamins I take, but I'm considering going back to animalpaks, though I know you won't lose any of the liquid vitamin whereas you lose roughly 25% in pill form iirc. Any suggestion for liquid vitamins is welcome. My current iso 100 is good for post right now but looking to mix it up for my cut. I take a post workout and before bed shake.

Posted

If you're going to do hardcore cutting, get a protien powder with zero sugar like IsoPure. And you are right about focusing more on diet than supplements, but even people that don't work out should take a multivitamin. This is what I use http://www.sportformula.com/products.php?category=4

Edit: The Iso100 you take is perfect for cutting.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Yeah, I'm already on multivitamin, not a once a day pos either. I plan on cutting down to about 10% bf before my bulk. I'm thinking probably a 4-6 month cut should be plenty. I'm liking those liquid vitamins too...easier thanswallowing down 6 pills the size of my fist lol.

As for protein, here's what I've been using:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/iso90.html

28g scoop, 24g protein, 1 carb, 0 sugars, amino acid profile

I've been thinking about Isopure and I like the minerals and such you get from it. Slightly less protein than the iso, but im not to worried that.

Posted

why dose my biceps not grow!

i dunno why it use be a decent size and cut, rest my body is getting alot stronger and bigger (mainly cheast, back, shoulders) and got 0 complaints for my triceps from where im up to. but bi's have got smaller and weaker in the last month. train them the same so switched it up tried different days and routines..

god hate my biceps LOL gonna assume genetic? or some crap.

so what is you bi workouts on what days?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

why dose my biceps not grow!

i dunno why it use be a decent size and cut, rest my body is getting alot stronger and bigger (mainly cheast, back, shoulders) and got 0 complaints for my triceps from where im up to. but bi's have got smaller and weaker in the last month. train them the same so switched it up tried different days and routines..

god hate my biceps LOL gonna assume genetic? or some crap.

so what is you bi workouts on what days?

Don't hate me, but I hardly work bi's, mine grow really easy. I do 3 or 4 sets of curls after my back workout. They are already so pumped from the back work, thats all I need. It could very well be genetic.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

dam i do that also. i tried train twice week but still nothing. ah well what can ya do aye. tricep grows fairly fast but it pretty cut seeings im not tryna be cut i just wanna be big and strong lol

and is it unusual for your shoulder press be only like 15-30 pounds behind your bench?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

why dose my biceps not grow!

i dunno why it use be a decent size and cut, rest my body is getting alot stronger and bigger (mainly cheast, back, shoulders) and got 0 complaints for my triceps from where im up to. but bi's have got smaller and weaker in the last month. train them the same so switched it up tried different days and routines..

god hate my biceps LOL gonna assume genetic? or some crap.

so what is you bi workouts on what days?

I find if I work my legs well, my arms grow much faster. Working such a large muscle group (legs being the biggest muscle mass on the body) has been proven to help with overall growth. Just something to think about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8687 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...