Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's my update. Been going real heavy for the past couple months, so i'm backing it down a little. DOing an oldschool powerlifting program called the matrix. Its 10 weeks, progressively getting heavier. Take your max and add 30-50lbs to it, this is what you base your workouts off of. Week 1, use 55% of that number for 3 sets of 10(bench for example), then assistance work. Week 2, use 60% for 3 sets of 9. Week 3, 65% for 3 sets of 8. By week 6 or so it gets heavy, but you are getting stronger. Goal is to get 455 for 2 on bench, 475 for 2 on squat(ass to ground), and deadlift as much as possible lol.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

279!! Damn! Talk about little kids weight! LOl!

Good shit though! Hopefully I can meet you down at that weight in a few months. Got a bad bronchial infection though. I have forced myself to stay out the gym for a week and a half now to get healthy..

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

279!! Damn! Talk about little kids weight! LOl!

Good shit though! Hopefully I can meet you down at that weight in a few months. Got a bad bronchial infection though. I have forced myself to stay out the gym for a week and a half now to get healthy..

LOL, yeah I didn't change anything, it just happened. Take care of your self man, being sick sucks.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I've been hellified busy lately...I'll be back soon.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I think I'm going to amputate. starting a new job Monday, so I'll have more time here.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Weighed 275 this morning. I've been eating clean for the most part, except for the leftover Halloween candy I been snacking on. Pounds still dropping, and strength going up, though. Start week 2 of the Matrix today, 3 sets of 9 at 60%.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ive been looking for some more core exercises what do you guys do to train your core?

If you deadlift heavy every week, you need nothing else. Maybe planks, 3 times 60 seconds, if you feel you need a second day a week of core work.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...