Twostrokeking Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Well I take weight lifting at school but the group of people I work with are doing a lot more then me and sometimes give me shit. It doesn't bother me to much but sometimes it becomes a downer. I bench 115 and that gets a bit hard and is sometimes crooked. I can towel bench 125. I do arms a lot. I don't know if this matters but a 6 pack doesn't really run in my family at all. I can feel the muscle under my stomach fat.. which IS NOT that much. I am not fat or over weight.. I do eat like shit though. This sounds terrible but I hate fruits and only eat coloflower and brocoli for veggies. Like I said I am 15, 6' tall and 185 ISH pounds. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Cauliflower and broccoli is more veggies than a lot of guys your age eat. Fuck what the others say, lift what you can, but push yourself to get stronger. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
727Designs Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 I did some powerlifting in high school and college and some pretty intense training when I was racing before, when I found out my wife was pregnant slacked off. Getting back into shape now between the fire training, back into racing, and just hitting the gym. Got a long ways to go before I'm happy again, but on my way. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 I won't be happy until I can bench 500, olympic squat 415(got a fucked up leg), and deadlift 600. Then, that probably won't be enough. I'm getting weaker right now, I think the weight loss is catching up with me. Time to start eating again. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
727Designs Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 I won't be happy until I can bench 500, olympic squat 415(got a fucked up leg), and deadlift 600. Then, that probably won't be enough. I'm getting weaker right now, I think the weight loss is catching up with me. Time to start eating again. I max bench at 345 right now, leg press 1150 (Our rack won't hold any more), haven't deadlifted in a while but it's up there. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 My bench is 440ish, got the squat up to 355 or so ass to ankles, and deadlift almost certainly over 500, but I never train heavier than 420-430 for reps so I don't know how high it really is. I max out the leg press at my gym, too, but I struggle with the squat, just the mechanics of it don't work well with my legs after all the surgeries. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
727Designs Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 My bench is 440ish, got the squat up to 355 or so ass to ankles, and deadlift almost certainly over 500, but I never train heavier than 420-430 for reps so I don't know how high it really is. I max out the leg press at my gym, too, but I struggle with the squat, just the mechanics of it don't work well with my legs after all the surgeries. Standard parallel squat I rep mid 600's, never max. Ass to ankles I rep upper 400's also never max. I had some knee surgery done in high school because of football, and again right after high school from my car wreck. If my orthopedic saw this he'd kick my ass. LOL I rarely max anymore, I'm working on stamina more than getting huge anymore. I could probably go up some on my bench max, who knows may try it again this week. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Nice numbers guys.... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 How's your workouts going, Sam? Still hittin' it hard? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Twostrokeking Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Cauliflower and broccoli is more veggies than a lot of guys your age eat. Fuck what the others say, lift what you can, but push yourself to get stronger. Haha alright thanks man! I am going to keep at it! I just wish I could lose the little bit of fat so I could have a 6 pack. Also my biggest dislike is a little love handle fat. how do i get rid of those? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.