LoudNLow931 Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 First week(18-25) lost 15 pounds, would be nice to be able to pull that every week lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
optical Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 good job bro! keep up the work! stay motivated and wonders will happen
Watch the bass Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 First week(18-25) lost 15 pounds, would be nice to be able to pull that every week lol. That´s the water "Loudlow931" body is not able to burn more than round 200 gramm fat per day, but a body is to 80 % from water. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
LoudNLow931 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 Don't know how it could be water when I'm drinking wayyyy more than I used to. Over a gallon a day. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 You lose extracellular fluid (water between cells) when you start working like you have been. I'm sure you are burning a ton of fat, but you would be surprised how much water your body stores. Drinking more water actually helps shed water weight, its a regulation thing. Keep doing what you're doing, you're making great progress. Don't get frustrated when the weight loss slows down. I need to get off my ass and get back at it. Just been going a day here, a day there. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 You lose extracellular fluid (water between cells) when you start working like you have been. I'm sure you are burning a ton of fat, but you would be surprised how much water your body stores. Drinking more water actually helps shed water weight, its a regulation thing. Keep doing what you're doing, you're making great progress. Don't get frustrated when the weight loss slows down. I need to get off my ass and get back at it. Just been going a day here, a day there. Thanks, I got a long road ahead but it'll be worth it. I want to get down to like 210 then hit the weights and bulk up some. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
optical Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 Well got 160 up 4 times on my way to 225x1 What do you suggest for reps for building strength? 10,8 maybe 5 ? I read that 10 is too much but what have you guys experienced when you wanna push up new numbers how do you train?
OrionStang Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 Well got 160 up 4 times on my way to 225x1 What do you suggest for reps for building strength? 10,8 maybe 5 ? I read that 10 is too much but what have you guys experienced when you wanna push up new numbers how do you train? 5x5 training, basic and effective. Google it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
shogen Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! I use vitrex, its made by nutrex im on my second bottle and so far i love it Vitrix is the correct spelling and it seems fairly popular as its not the first time I've heard it recommended. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! I use vitrex, its made by nutrex im on my second bottle and so far i love it Vitrix is the correct spelling and it seems fairly popular as its not the first time I've heard it recommended. Waste of money. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.