OrionStang Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 I think your on the right track. Considering your body weight, the numbers look good. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Was wondering where the fuck this thread went... For the life of me, I can't get under 290 with out geting sick. Everytime I start going down near it i catch something. Back to getting stronger it is. Been getting told that I'm leaning out though even when I pack on 10lbs, so at least the body fat is going down. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
sprkn_ranger Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 I'm gonna start hitting the gym again soon. Im just worried about lowering my body fat % right now. Currently 270ish, would like to be around 200 after all said and done. Just picked these up yesterday: Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 You get that stuff online? Haven't seen that brand before. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Naw my wife's friend owns an Anytime Fitness out here and that's what they stock there. Wife said it cost $125 after the 30% discount. Haven't tried the protein yet but the N07rage is good shit, had some this morning and had good energy all day. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 I just checked the website, stuff's a little pricey, but looks legit. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Profile pic's? Better have gold flakes in for that price!! Fuck! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
sprkn_ranger Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Yea the wife told me the price and I was like WTF? But she said its good stuff so I dunno I'm not familiar with supplements so I wouldn't know any better. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Checked the website. Don't like it at all. They list the "First String" for $65 Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Pricing sucks for sure. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.