mbdblue Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 thats true....well, its not really my job that causes the problems....but at work we have to lay in some bigger, heavier windshields on our own that we use our mid-lower back for balance. this time it was at the gym, after doing my first set of chestpresses I leaned forward with dumbbells in hand near my waist and when I got to seated position I felt a jolt of pain. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
OrionStang Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Yep. Those two exercises (the vids) will help you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Ugggh time to try this again, I was doing good last time and lost 20lbs in 2 weeks then fucked up my knee working on my truck. If you've seen my videos you know I'm a big dude(6'3 355) my goal is to lose a pound a day or 30pounds a month. Goal weight is 220 then I'm going to hit the weights hard and bulk up. Anyone have anytips for dropping weight quick? I already cut out soda and junk food, and I have a treadmill so I will be hitting that hard. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
mbdblue Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Yep. Those two exercises (the vids) will help you. cool man, thanks! Ill add those to my schedule AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
optical Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Ugggh time to try this again, I was doing good last time and lost 20lbs in 2 weeks then fucked up my knee working on my truck. If you've seen my videos you know I'm a big dude(6'3 355) my goal is to lose a pound a day or 30pounds a month. Goal weight is 220 then I'm going to hit the weights hard and bulk up. Anyone have anytips for dropping weight quick? I already cut out soda and junk food, and I have a treadmill so I will be hitting that hard. burn more than you eat, I am not a fan of treadmills. If its nice outside go walk 30 minites away and 30 minites back to your house. Drink lots of water and only water. More meals less quantity per meal.
Siete_Cinqo Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 loudnlow, lift weights now! Don't wait!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 loudnlow, lift weights now! Don't wait!! Seriously. How many times does this need to be repeated. If you add lean muscle mass, your body will naturally burn more calories. AND, as the fat comes off, you will start seeing those muscles. Motivation. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 I think i post the same shit like once a week!!..... I even posted a video that explains why... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
LoudNLow931 Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 loudnlow, lift weights now! Don't wait!! Seriously. How many times does this need to be repeated. If you add lean muscle mass, your body will naturally burn more calories. AND, as the fat comes off, you will start seeing those muscles. Motivation. Guess I need to renew my gym membership also then, got a few buddy's that hit the gym everyday so ill see if I can tag along. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Just got my first day down. 2.25miles 600 calories burnt. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.