LoudNLow931 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 I haven't worked my way up to running yet lol. But does or did anyone else ever have this problem... After I do an hour on the treadmill whether I wait 30mins or an hour+ after if I eat after I end up throwing it backup like a half hour after eating, but if I eat before working out I'm fine and don't throw up. I know its normal to throw up after a work out but why only when I eat after? Should I wait longer or just continue to eat before? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 What do you eat before? When you don't eat before, how long before the workout was your last meal? What are you eating after workouts? Could be the cause. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 I can eat a full meal before and be fine, but if I tried to eat it after instead of before it will come back up, protein shakes also. But if I eat something small like an apple after I'm fine... just if its a full meal. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Then do the small meal. But try to get a regular one down within 90 min after the workout. Banana and aglass of milk post workout is perfect. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
optical Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 when you do run/jog start slow and finish slower until you build up obviously. try to focus on form. Get that foot under the body when you run, if you strike to far in front you cause unnecesery knee/joint pain and when you land with your foot under your body your whole body will take the blow. Also watch how your foot strikes the ground. Heel striking is bad but with 80% of todays shoes it promotes heel striking with such a thick sole. Try to land mid foot and to practice run with no shoes on. Running is so much easier when you are efficient.
LoudNLow931 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 May 1st to today may 8th I'm down 11.6 pounds 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 when you do run/jog start slow and finish slower until you build up obviously. try to focus on form. Get that foot under the body when you run, if you strike to far in front you cause unnecesery knee/joint pain and when you land with your foot under your body your whole body will take the blow. Also watch how your foot strikes the ground. Heel striking is bad but with 80% of todays shoes it promotes heel striking with such a thick sole. Try to land mid foot and to practice run with no shoes on. Running is so much easier when you are efficient. I'm 275, no way i'm running bare foot. Form felt pretty good for being out of it for so long. Going again tomorrow, hope to see a little improvement each session. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 9, 2012 Report Posted May 9, 2012 I want to share one of my favorite burger recipes. The patties are healthy and pretty much a meal in themselves. Eat alone with a salad if trying to lose weight, or serve on a whole grain bun with a side of HOMEMADE potato wedges if trying to bulk up or add weight. 1lb 90/10 lean ground beef 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach leaves, stems removed 1/3 cup dry oatmeal 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese 1 egg Pepper to taste Mix everything together in a large bowl, use your hands, its the easiest way to integrate it all evenly. Separate the mixture into 4 equal parts, form into patties, and grill them up. Note: You can use ground turkey, but I suggest adding a second egg because turkey tends to come out drier. If they are dry, use some ketchup or bbq sauce sparingly. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 9, 2012 Report Posted May 9, 2012 /\ Dam I wish I would have seen that sooner, Made turkey burgers today lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
wL<3bass Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Weightlifting and dieting has become and obsession for me I've lost 90lbs so far only have 10lbs to go... january 1st, 2011 I started at 6'4 320lbs and right now I'm 230lbs. Bench press went up 150lbs during the weight loss... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.