OrionStang Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 The counter on machines is never very accurate, but if its your motivation, roll with it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 I'm a runner. I will run maybe 3-4 times a week and get on the bike the other days to give my feet a rest. The hardest part about running for me is that my feet hurt. After about 5 miles it gets to the point where I just want to stop. I ran 8 miles with some friends last week and I just sat on my butt the rest of the day cause my feet hurt. I bought new Nike Free Runs but that didn't help. I did some research and I'm going to try some metatarsal pads next since that's where the pain is centralized. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 I never understood why people like to run, just to run LOL. But even the right Dr Scholls could help you. That device at Walmart is actually pretty accurate at measuring the arch of your foot and recommending the right insert. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bassface Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 Ive been thinking about getting a bike and going around this big loop by my house a few times, its like a 5-6 mile loop up hill and down hill. Big rippers are sweet, Size of a mountain bike but you dont look like a dork.
blownengine Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 I never used to like running. I used to hate it and have the same mentality as you. Since winter I have done it regularly though and it's not too bad. I have been to doctors before and I know I'm pretty flat footed which causes my foot to overpronate (roll inward when i run). My old shoes are over 6 months old so I though new ones might help considering the foam in shoes wears out after a few hundred miles. It didn't help though. They were also the most expensive shoes I have ever bought at $100. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
LoudNLow931 Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 3.4 miles, 1015 Calories burnt. Going to try and burn 1,000+ a day on the treadmill from now on. There is no way you burned over a thousand calories in just 3.4 miles. 8 incline for a full hour at 3.4. Plus being biggee i burn alot more than a skinny person i know for a fact it was over 1000. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
blownengine Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 Oh, I thought you meant you only ran 3.4 miles total, not that you ran at a speed of 3.4 miles per hour. Now it's much more believable. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 Do that every other day and you should start dropping pretty quick. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 Oh, I thought you meant you only ran 3.4 miles total, not that you ran at a speed of 3.4 miles per hour. Now it's much more believable. Lol... i did 3.4mph for a full hour... that would be a distance of 3.4miles... O_o 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.