Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh, I thought you meant you only ran 3.4 miles total, not that you ran at a speed of 3.4 miles per hour. Now it's much more believable.

Lol... i did 3.4mph for a full hour... that would be a distance of 3.4miles... O_o

Now I'm just confusing myself.... haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

damn that is alot of pullups! How far did into the ground did you put the supports? I almost made a pull up bar last year but decided against it, but i was thinking 6-8 feet into the ground.

edit: ever tried muscle ups? Its basically where you do your pull up and keep going and press your body above the bar similar to how you would get on a roof of a house or get over a fence. If that makes any sense lol

sorry i always forget about this thread haha. Yea ive been doing muscle ups for about a month, im tryng to variations now, super close grip and even reverse grip. As of right now im mixing my weight lifting with pull ups.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

Im setting up my diet, suppliments, and workouts for a summer transformation when I get out of school in two weeks.

Are any of you taking creatine? Should I get just a creatine mix or a pre-workout booster that has creatine?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Im setting up my diet, suppliments, and workouts for a summer transformation when I get out of school in two weeks.

Are any of you taking creatine? Should I get just a creatine mix or a pre-workout booster that has creatine?

Don't take creatine, take kre-alkalyn. Take this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/kre.html post workout. It says to take two caps preworkout, but take 4 post workout with your shake. Trust me.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Mind giving some reasons why? I just don't want to be told "here take this" you know? They claim you don't need to cycle with this product? And does it go bad on the shelf or should I only get what I will need for a certain time? Have you tried other creatines to be able to say why this one is better?

They seem to claim a lot of different things from other creatines. I have just learned from car audio not to believe what a manufacturer tells you. After all, they are really just here for the money.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Saw a huge difference going from regular creatine to this. Creatine and kre-alkalyn are not pre workout products. They should be taken at the same time every day to build up in your body. After working out is when your body sucks up everything it can, so best time to take it.

Kre is better than creatine because it does not convert to waste products like creatine. Thats why you have to load with creatine, and cycle off of it. It makes a lot of waste in your body. I used creatine for 15 years off and on until somebody showed me the Kre a couple years ago. I know a little about supplements, been lifting since I was 14, and was hardcore for quite a few years.

Hope this helps.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ok thanks for the input. This will be my first time taking creatine. Any pointers besides drink alot of water and maybe ease into it to test my tolerance?

Do you take any pre-workout Stang? It seems like I could get similar results by drinking some coffee before clocking out at my job to head to the gym.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

That product is also VERY cheap compared to everything else I have looked at which makes me worry.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Ok thanks for the input. This will be my first time taking creatine. Any pointers besides drink alot of water and maybe ease into it to test my tolerance?

Do you take any pre-workout Stang? It seems like I could get similar results by drinking some coffee before clocking out at my job to head to the gym.

I take Hemo Rage Black by Nutrex. Sometimes just a couple cups of coffee before cardio haevy sessions. I know guys that swear by redbull as a pre. I like the Hemo Rage because it contains ingredients that really help you focus. Be careful if you are in intercollegiate sports though. Some legal substances are banned by the ncaa and olympic committee.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...