Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

6am?? Good joke..... I wake up for work at like 7:30 and I woke up at 11 today because it's Saturday. So Monday thru Friday I was going to do 8am, 11am (lunch break), 2:30pm (leaving work), 6pm, and 9pm. So still 5 meals a day. And there is a fridge at work I can throw my food in.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Front squats today, but not with crossed arms. Held the bar like you would at the top of a clean. Talk about a full body workout. Finished with walking lunges, curls, extensions, and calf raises. Could hardly walk out of the gym. Sweet!

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...