Trey_Dog650 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Due to me being such a lazy fuck. I have purchased a new lifestyle. It's the new lifestyle diet. This is Day1 I hope this actually works for me. Some pretty good reviews Online. So we will see 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
blownengine Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You bought a meal plan?....... I'm sorry but go to the store and make your own food. And calling yourself a lazy fuck means you already don't have confidence that this will work. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Trey_Dog650 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You bought a meal plan?....... I'm sorry but go to the store and make your own food. And calling yourself a lazy fuck means you already don't have confidence that this will work. Yeah like nutrisystem but this is a little different. All the food is in pouches like space man food. But I'm lazy cuz I don't have the energy to actually workout. I do have a very busy schedule. And so taking all the guessing out for what meal and how much makes it much easier for a busy person for me. Just add water and microwave if it's a hot meal. Plus I'll be adding progress here to see if it actually works. I got the month plan. We will see what happens 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
shogen Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You bought a meal plan?....... I'm sorry but go to the store and make your own food. And calling yourself a lazy fuck means you already don't have confidence that this will work. Yeah like nutrisystem but this is a little different. All the food is in pouches like space man food. But I'm lazy cuz I don't have the energy to actually workout. I do have a very busy schedule. And so taking all the guessing out for what meal and how much makes it much easier for a busy person for me. Just add water and microwave if it's a hot meal. Plus I'll be adding progress here to see if it actually works. I got the month plan. We will see what happens careful with "prepared" bagged food... Usually high in sodium or other additives in order to preserve it which then makes is less healthy than you think.... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Trey_Dog650 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I know. But this system has great reviews and an office in the city I live in with some doctors and stuff 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
blownengine Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I know. But this system has great reviews and an office in the city I live in with some doctors and stuff Sony Xplodes have great online reviews, would you buy them? Online reviews are nearly useless. But seriously put in some effort. Being fit isn't some magic thing that happens and labeling yourself as lazy already sets yourself up for failure. If being fit is something you really want then you need to WORK for it. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Trey_Dog650 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Yeah I'm not just gonna eat the food and expect to get skinny. This is just the diet plan. I also plan on working out as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
ChillMasterWill Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 w/working out somethings always better than nothing and workout for a pretty good while like 3-4 to see the results not in a few days, start a program and make/keep goals once you meet em' make more to keep pushing yourself... William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator, Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder" Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE! 2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion 2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined 4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...
blownengine Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 You guys still lifting weights out there? haha. I'm on week 3 of a Wendler cycle which means it's PR week! Today was legs and I squatted 180 for 5 reps. 4 weeks ago my last PR was 170 for 3 reps. Progress! For the rest of the week I'm shooting to bench 170, deadlift 215, and push 95 on seated military press. I would say I'm on an unintentional bulk right now but I like the progress. Gaining a little weight, getting stronger, and getting bigger. Downside of course being I have a slight belly coming back. Ugh. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
shogen Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 You guys still lifting weights out there? haha. I'm on week 3 of a Wendler cycle which means it's PR week! Today was legs and I squatted 180 for 5 reps. 4 weeks ago my last PR was 170 for 3 reps. Progress! For the rest of the week I'm shooting to bench 170, deadlift 215, and push 95 on seated military press. I would say I'm on an unintentional bulk right now but I like the progress. Gaining a little weight, getting stronger, and getting bigger. Downside of course being I have a slight belly coming back. Ugh. Nice. I've been doing the big four the past month and I've noticed strength but no size yet. Still happy either way Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.