Weightlifting/ Workout

Well the 4th was hard but the guy who was spotting me gave me a few tips and I did what he said and the the 5th set was easier after I moved my feet back and widened my grip.

Well looks like my gym closes early today looks like I'll have to hit the weights at home. My weights at home suck I only have enough weights to go up to 135 on the benchpress haha.

I just told LA Fitness to fuck off and signed up at Gold's. Been a long time coming but today was the last straw. Senior citizens using three of the four flat benches for shit other than bench press. And on the fourth bench, a young couple, i'm talking 14-15 young. Kid trying to teach this chick how to bench, he has no idea. When I toured Gold's, everyone in there was focused on the workout, nobody texting, chatting instead of working, or just sitting on equipment taking upi space. The change of atmosphere is going to be good, real good.

Oh, and talk about some bad bitches. Nom nom nom.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I just told LA Fitness to fuck off and signed up at Gold's. Been a long time coming but today was the last straw. Senior citizens using three of the four flat benches for shit other than bench press. And on the fourth bench, a young couple, i'm talking 14-15 young. Kid trying to teach this chick how to bench, he has no idea. When I toured Gold's, everyone in there was focused on the workout, nobody texting, chatting instead of working, or just sitting on equipment taking upi space. The change of atmosphere is going to be good, real good.

Oh, and talk about some bad bitches. Nom nom nom.

no Golds near me.... I remember that gym as a kid when my uncle would go in the Bronx.... But closest to me is 45min drive.....

what was the setup monies wise???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

$20 a month for 2 years (contract). Was paying $30 month-to-month at LA. Don't mind the contract, I guarantee i'll be going to the gym for the next two years.

I wouldn't care about contract if I had a Gold's man.... fcking Jews here don't like to really exercise!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Damn thats a great price for golds! The one near me is ridiculous, like $100 a month ridiculous...but maybe thats month to month not contract? I'll have to look into that again.

Anyways, can anyone recommend a good "budget" mass gainer? One of the high calorie high protein powders that I can use to supplement my food intake. Right now I am simply not eating enough to make and keep the gains I am looking for and I figure supplementing the amount I am eating right now will help alot.

Most of the ones I see are like $40 but have very few servings. So does anyone know of one that is inexpensive but still delivers?

Team NorthWestSPL

Damn thats a great price for golds! The one near me is ridiculous, like $100 a month ridiculous...but maybe thats month to month not contract? I'll have to look into that again.

Anyways, can anyone recommend a good "budget" mass gainer? One of the high calorie high protein powders that I can use to supplement my food intake. Right now I am simply not eating enough to make and keep the gains I am looking for and I figure supplementing the amount I am eating right now will help alot.

Most of the ones I see are like $40 but have very few servings. So does anyone know of one that is inexpensive but still delivers?

I don't have an answer that is straight forward but "MASS GAINERS" will end up costing you more than getting the food you need to intake in the first place.... I'd say get on some higher fat/protein diet food wise.... beef/steaks/chicken/turkey/sausage ....maybe even bacon but I'm not totally sure there is a defined answer without first re-evaluating food first.... Like I said you'll spend a ton more money for supplements that can replace a great diet.... IMO .

Archived