Weightlifting/ Workout

LOL ^^ you are the dumb one everyone's body gains differently so start calling yourself dumb

and olds from my pov Amp'd stuff isnt worth it look at muscle tech products , amp'd is for alot of athletes that are losing alot of protein and calories all day long

I second this. I eat a cup of cottage cheese with some fruit or make a shake RIGHT BEFORE going to sleep when i'm looking to keep my metabolism hummin'.

I use Gaspari myself, but Muscletech is awesome, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im used to doing my own thing, working out wise, we started team workouts couple weeks ago. Shits weakkkk lol def not what i expected, i push myself way harder than they have us doing...but my trainer is hot so its all good :)

aww thats cute. Did u get his number?

I did something today....

4ghlyv.jpg

29o261h.jpg

Whoops! :pardon:

*the pics are being sent to everlast to see if I can buy a new collar....apparently, they don't own up to the name :nea:

Damn man that sucks. We have a selection of bags in the gym that are neat to work with.

For anybody that knows who Dave Palumbo is, I started his pre-contest keto diet a couple days ago. It fucking sucks, but the anger of absolutely zero carbs helps in the gym. So you don't have to google it:

MEAL #1 5 whole eggs (OMEGA-3 EGGS ); add another 4 egg whites to this

MEAL #2 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)....

MEAL #3 "Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/3-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added

MEAL #5 "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar..

MEAL #6 SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites..

Gained alot of weight in my first month of retirement, this should get me back on track. I'm focused as fuck.

I may try keto when I'm cutting. I need to make up my mind fast because I start next week :D Good luck.

I eat before bed all the time, cutting or bulking. It's more about what you eat, not when you eat.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

So, how´s your weekly workout plans guys??? i had better results by doing triceps and biceps the same day 3 times a week, i guess every body is different because a lot of people says it´s bad to do those things together at the same day!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

So, how´s your weekly workout plans guys??? i had better results by doing triceps and biceps the same day 3 times a week, i guess every body is different because a lot of people says it´s bad to do those things together at the same day!!

I got a crappy small gym at the beach house i'm staying at, so my workouts are pretty basic, and more cardio. Bi's and tri's on the same day is badass. My split right now: Monday; Chest & Triceps, Tuesday; Back & Biceps, Wednesday; Leg Day, Thursday; Shoulders & Traps, Friday; Biceps & Triceps (alternating weekly what comes first). 30 to 45 minutes of cardio after each workout.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i have a workout plan that a CCT gave me to get ready for training

monday

500 pushups in sets of 50

500 sit ups in sets of 50

300pullups sets of 10

300 flutter kicks sets of 50

then i run do my regular stuff at the house gym

tuesday

300pullups sets of 10

i swim the relax some

wensday

c

thursday

300pullups sets of 10

i swim and relax

friday

300pullups sets of 10

then i run do my regular stuff at the house gym

Well, my back is hurting A LOT since 2006 haha, so i´m not able to work it out, what i´m doing it´s something like this:

Monday : biceps/triceps

Tuesday: Shoulders

Wednesday: biceps/triceps

Thursday: legs/chest

Friday: biceps/triceps

Is that ok? should i just do biceps/triceps 2 times a week?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Well, my back is hurting A LOT since 2006 haha, so i´m not able to work it out, what i´m doing it´s something like this:

Monday : biceps/triceps

Tuesday: Shoulders

Wednesday: biceps/triceps

Thursday: legs/chest

Friday: biceps/triceps

Is that ok? should i just do biceps/triceps 2 times a week?

Its only too much if you don't see results. If your arms respond well to it, keep it up. I could see the extra tricep work affecting chest and shoulder days though, depending on how heavy you train. I'm more of a powerlifter/strongman trainer, so my workouts may be different than yours, and way different than TeeJay's crazy shit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Its only too much if you don't see results. If your arms respond well to it, keep it up. I could see the extra tricep work affecting chest and shoulder days though, depending on how heavy you train. I'm more of a powerlifter/strongman trainer, so my workouts may be different than yours, and way different than TeeJay's crazy shit.

lol my shit aint crazy i didnt list what my summer runs were

monday wensday friday

id run the track 1mile warm up

then run another mile jog 3/4 mile sprint 1/4 then jog 1/2 mile sprint 1/2 mile then jog 1/4 mile run 3/4 then run the last lap

then do that in reverse

then a nice 1 mile jog

Archived