finkster Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 haha i just saw u looking at this thread and said oh shit hes gonna come in here and embarass me. we've got a pro in the gym that can do 405 20 times. But I gotta start somewhere The top of the bar when on the rack is about 3 or so inches below the knee I believe. The rack i was using wasnt adjustable on the lower end. Ill measure today when im at the gym but its definitely a good ways below the knee. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
TeejayBee Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Finally made my own routine yesterday and I feel it in my Tries for the first time finally. Did tries and back but need to work on the back part i didn't feel it much. Now today is running. Tomorrow is chest and Bi you get your past test yet?
OrionStang Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 haha i just saw u looking at this thread and said oh shit hes gonna come in here and embarass me. we've got a pro in the gym that can do 405 20 times. But I gotta start somewhere The top of the bar when on the rack is about 3 or so inches below the knee I believe. The rack i was using wasnt adjustable on the lower end. Ill measure today when im at the gym but its definitely a good ways below the knee. Im not bashing you. 405 is respectable, I remember how happy I was when I got it on each of the three big lifts. Just never be satisfied. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Finally made my own routine yesterday and I feel it in my Tries for the first time finally. Did tries and back but need to work on the back part i didn't feel it much. Now today is running. Tomorrow is chest and Bi you get your past test yet? My recruiter said 2 weeks which im glad because he said i wasn't going high enough on my pushups. I was just before locking elbows and he told me it wasn't good enough. But i did my test on my own and i wasn't staisfied with my pushups so this will give me time to get those up and run time dowwn. First time doing the full length test swim and i did it 9:20 I love to swim Suburban Coming Soon
TeejayBee Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Finally made my own routine yesterday and I feel it in my Tries for the first time finally. Did tries and back but need to work on the back part i didn't feel it much. Now today is running. Tomorrow is chest and Bi you get your past test yet? My recruiter said 2 weeks which im glad because he said i wasn't going high enough on my pushups. I was just before locking elbows and he told me it wasn't good enough. But i did my test on my own and i wasn't staisfied with my pushups so this will give me time to get those up and run time dowwn. First time doing the full length test swim and i did it 9:20 I love to swim haha yeah pushups is the most anal thing they look at i did one last week swim was 8:29 run was 9;01 11pullups 65 sit ups and 55 perfect push ups dont go for the 70 or 8.0 push ups do the perfect pushups thats what they want not the half ass ones and damn i have my last one before i leave in a week or two lol then i have one two weeks into basic then when i get to indoc
finkster Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Today's lunch. salami sammich, mickey mouse chicken nuhhets w hot sauce, fresh salad w carrots, celery, cheddar and italian dressing, and an apple. and some milk. two words. Fuck yea... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Finally made my own routine yesterday and I feel it in my Tries for the first time finally. Did tries and back but need to work on the back part i didn't feel it much. Now today is running. Tomorrow is chest and Bi you get your past test yet? My recruiter said 2 weeks which im glad because he said i wasn't going high enough on my pushups. I was just before locking elbows and he told me it wasn't good enough. But i did my test on my own and i wasn't staisfied with my pushups so this will give me time to get those up and run time dowwn. First time doing the full length test swim and i did it 9:20 I love to swim haha yeah pushups is the most anal thing they look at i did one last week swim was 8:29 run was 9;01 11pullups 65 sit ups and 55 perfect push ups dont go for the 70 or 8.0 push ups do the perfect pushups thats what they want not the half ass ones and damn i have my last one before i leave in a week or two lol then i have one two weeks into basic then when i get to indoc I dont want or need to do that many pushups ever lol ill do 50-60 and stop. My run sucks but is still passing with a cushion my swim i could speed up but i feel no need to. i did 12 pullups but ill prob knock it down for the test. I'll prob leave in July i wish i could leave soon Suburban Coming Soon
TeejayBee Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 shit ive been waiting close to a year on leaving if i woulda gone with pj id of left alot sooner but id rather shoot and blow shit up then do medical stuff
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Today's lunch. salami sammich, mickey mouse chicken nuhhets w hot sauce, fresh salad w carrots, celery, cheddar and italian dressing, and an apple. and some milk. two words. Fuck yea... hot sauce yuck i have a couple to a few small meals for lunch Suburban Coming Soon
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 shit ive been waiting close to a year on leaving if i woulda gone with pj id of left alot sooner but id rather shoot and blow shit up then do medical stuff I was thinking about switch to CCT for that reason. I dno yet i dont think i want to make medical a career but i like to be the person to save someone's ass Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.