OrionStang Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 well returned that shit and got muscle tech's nitro tech used it last month did the best for me so got it for free , That should treat you better. I just started using Isopure. Zero carbs and goes down smooth and easy. $85 for 7.5 lbs though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TeejayBee Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 yeah they said they have had atleast five people come back to return it because it makes them sick ,
Siete_Cinqo Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 well returned that shit and got muscle tech's nitro tech used it last month did the best for me so got it for free , That should treat you better. I just started using Isopure. Zero carbs and goes down smooth and easy. $85 for 7.5 lbs though. Are you mixing the isopure with plain water? If so, how is the taste because I know its flavorless.. I have been taking ISO100 strawberry and chocolate the last few months and I can't wait till I finish them and go back to isoflex peanut butter flavor by Allmax due to taste. ISO100 isn't the worst tasting ever, its just that isoflex peanut butter is the best tasting IMO.... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OldsBoomer Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 EAS's soy when i had that has been the best tating protein i've used so far Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 well returned that shit and got muscle tech's nitro tech used it last month did the best for me so got it for free , That should treat you better. I just started using Isopure. Zero carbs and goes down smooth and easy. $85 for 7.5 lbs though. Are you mixing the isopure with plain water? If so, how is the taste because I know its flavorless.. I have been taking ISO100 strawberry and chocolate the last few months and I can't wait till I finish them and go back to isoflex peanut butter flavor by Allmax due to taste. ISO100 isn't the worst tasting ever, its just that isoflex peanut butter is the best tasting IMO.... Just water. 2 scoops in 12 ounces of water. I'm using the Vanilla flavor, but it tastes like almost nothing(its kinda good) and there's no aftertaste. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OldsBoomer Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 Hows everyones work out going? Also just went through the push pushup cycle and the program worked nicely added almost 20 pushups more to my max Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 My workouts? Meh. I was out of the gym for December and January, and getting back in, I feel weak as hell. Even though I'm still stronger than 90% of the guys in the gym. Its pitiful. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OldsBoomer Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 Ya im just a scrawny little guy but I'm getting my numbers much better now last night i could put up i think it was 185 5 times I weigh 138lbs Suburban Coming Soon
drewb53 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 I'm working my way back up to where I was. Still cant bench as much as i used to, but everything else is pretty much back up. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 I weigh more than 2 of you Olds lol. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.