Superjay Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 loaded carries are my new favorite Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
TeejayBee Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 yeah its a test we do for spec ops so i figured why not try it out wasnt easy but better learn now then then,
drewb53 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 I have a question for you all, what do you think of lifting gloves? My hands got really bad today, and I am thinking of getting some. I talked to a friend who used them, and he absolutely hated them when he used them. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 I always wear gloves...I don't need to prove to anyone I'm tough by tearing my hands up Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 or do you mean with straps? my theory is that if you can't hold the bar you need to improve grip strength before you increase whatever else you're working on Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 i prefer to curl in the squat rack DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
drewb53 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 No I meant the actual gloves, not straps. I never have used them, but my hands are getting callased (sp?) pretty bad and hurt after working out today. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 yeah, I have 2 pair in my car...one pair is so worn out it's almost pointless to keep them. I never workout without them...I might not use them when I do legs, but for the most part I still wear them Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
TeejayBee Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 i never wear gloves my hands are so rough theres no helping them now
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 my hands are woman soft...my wife likes them that way Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.