Second Skin Audio

Audioque HDC3

ben29555

it says that the specs the site show is for the aluminum coil

what are the specs for the copper coils?

it says Note: Parameters taken of random single sampling of NIB subwoofers with no pre-break-in. Parameters for 8-layer flat wound aluminum voice coils only. No multiple samples averaged.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

correct me if im wrong, but wont the alum coils handle more power "better" then the copper coils.

yea i think so to that y im wondering are the specs that they show for copper or aluminum because it say

Note: Parameters taken of random single sampling of NIB subwoofers with no pre-break-in. Parameters for 8-layer flat wound aluminum voice coils only. No multiple samples averaged.

so if 1000rms is for the aluminum then what is the power rating for the copper coils

yea i think so to that y im wondering are the specs that they show for copper or aluminum because it say

Note: Parameters taken of random single sampling of NIB subwoofers with no pre-break-in. Parameters for 8-layer flat wound aluminum voice coils only. No multiple samples averaged.

so if 1000rms is for the aluminum then what is the power rating for the copper coils

oh, I see what your saying, good call. Call DJ when you can, he is a very nice guy to talk to, and would be more then happy to help ya out.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

good to here just wanted to make sure they could handle around 1000 rms

still debating between these and lvl 4's

they can handle more than 1000rms. just saying, they're underrated

Archived