Dale Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 me showing of my last tat me and me boy when he was a lil younger back when I was a pimp :D Sluggs...I'm digging that tattoo in the first pic man. Very detailed I like that.
andym85 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 me on the left, killin in some beer pong at the lake... i likes me some audio stuff...
sluggs559 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 thank you dale my boy giant does them for me hes good with the ink plus he does them on me for free
Dale Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 thank you dale my boy giant does them for me hes good with the ink plus he does them on me for free Damn. You have the hook up. Tatts are expensive down here. A friend of mine has a phoenix on his arm. He paid like half a grand for it. It looks really good though.
Dale Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 Plus, I don't think I've ever seen a tatt. like that. Original. Monster tearing through the skin. Sweet
Amalan Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 heres me takin a pic with my phone lol im god...nah there was a floor standing lamp behind me makes a cool aura effect heres me reppin the hometown cinci bearcats
sluggs559 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 Plus, I don't think I've ever seen a tatt. like that. Original. Monster tearing through the skin. Sweet Yea hes a good friend He did his first tattoos on me when we were 14 so he owes me heres my fav he did last year
iceman88 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 here thats me on my bday... this was abt a year ago Image_058_.jpg_thumb Image_058_.jpg_thumb
Dale Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 NIIIIIIICE dude. That's real detailed. Say...where's a pic of the FIRST ones he did? ;D
sluggs559 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 NIIIIIIICE dude. That's real detailed. Say...where's a pic of the FIRST ones he did? ;D heres 2 more a lil earlier pics of his work
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.