Kansas now has a law that says its illegal to cruise in the passing lane. So WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!

That sounds like a good law, I think we should get that law in Cali

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

not really a fast driver but I push it a little....the one thing I cant fuckin stand is the assholes that see the "right lane ends" sign and stay in the right lane, so a fuckin traffic jam forms cuz of the assholes who wanted to get ahead of everyone else....a couple weeks ago people were doin it like crazy causing almost an hour of bumper2bumper traffic and the semi behind me got a good idea and just put himself in both lanes so no one could pass him...that was sick...there are few places where this will actually work and wont cause traffic....but take note, that PA is not one of them....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i absolutely hate slow drivers. if you're going to drive 20 mph in a 40 at least get in the fucking right lane.

i go home every day for lunch to give my dogs fresh water and every day i find myself cursing at people and riding their ass.

any other time it still pisses me off but its not as bad.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i thought northwest florida was the only place with idiots like that. everytime im on the interstate there's some jackass in the left lane going 60-65

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.