thehoe92 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 I'll be keeping you up I'm usually up until 4 most nights is there any confirmation that this is in fact your durango that is being scammed Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
enemyofsilence Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 get ready vic. now that night has fallen, gotta keep your eye out. if i was you, i would set up a cam pointing at the car the whole night and if anything were to happen, at least you have it on tape. Team Bass-Hz
white4d96 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 get ready vic. now that night has fallen, gotta keep your eye out. if i was you, i would set up a cam pointing at the car the whole night and if anything were to happen, at least you have it on tape. /\dat, could be like the guy on here some time ago that had video of someone trying to break into his car and him running in on the fugger. EDIT: found link but it no worky =( posted on here back in '06! Too many projects, too little time...
slugdub Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 I still don't get what the possible scams would be? He maybe goes to your address when you are not home and shows the Durango and then accepts cash with a fake title or... Still don't get it.
thehoe92 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 that would be a scam I don't get how you don't get it if you just got it Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
white4d96 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 that would be a scam I don't get how you don't get it if you just got it Think he means he wonders what scam this idiot is gonna pull. Too many projects, too little time...
slugdub Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Yep, read the whole thread.. see the word 'scam' about 39 times but nothing detailed other than he might steal it. That doesn't seem like much of a scam to me, just seems like theft and a fence.
Noobtastic14 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Status!?!?! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
BigPimpin91 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Damn, glad I stopped by in here. Grabbing Popcorn Now. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
thehoe92 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 lol I have read the thread... scam: a fraudulent business scheme Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.