DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

new vid. tried the sub facing back and the biggest complaint is the rattle lol EVRYTHING shakes that way. ended up doingsome changin back around lastnight, but heres a vid before that. might still be processing though...

ha sounds good mang ill have to get some loot up then. hope to have this bish playing today sometime. had to....ummm make the port part of the box again lol. had a lil incident that took my port out. nothing a lil scrap MDF,glue, fiberglass, bondo cant fix up though :trippy: its ugly but im not worried since i plan on getting a second ride for sounds only.the bonne will go back to the family ride with minimum slap, maybe a single 10 or 12. thats later though. ill have to do 2 build logs then hahaaa build build build FTMFW

well i am officially fucking pissed. the one shop in my city, well within 50 miles of me that has a term lab wont let me get metered

so when school gets out im driving up to mn, gunna drop the wire to ya and hit a couple comps... u up for it?

annnd what ya getting for a second ride??? audi r8 :santa:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

well i am officially fucking pissed. the one shop in my city, well within 50 miles of me that has a term lab wont let me get metered

so when school gets out im driving up to mn, gunna drop the wire to ya and hit a couple comps... u up for it?

annnd what ya getting for a second ride??? audi r8 :santa:

im down ha. not sure on the second ride but it will be a cheap o hoopty for sure. something i can just F up havin fun with it lol :peepwall:

ha i was bored and wanted to try a shirt trick....for the record the shirt is new and heavier :peepwall: but i tried :pardon: lol

and the next is messing with my mids n highs. still needs tuning, all is set very flat still

as for updates i still need more random stuff to get the amps where i want and then built up. temp job ended so back looking for work FTL

im down ha. not sure on the second ride but it will be a cheap o hoopty for sure. something i can just F up havin fun with it lol :peepwall:

sounds good dude...

that was the whole purpose of my saturn was just to fuck the living hell out of it :) so you should get a saturn!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 2 weeks later...

This log is getting long hahah and its getting better every day! I see you are looking for a hoopty to tear into? :) Sounds like alot of fun, have you ever been to any towing company car auctions around your area? I've been up to White Bear Lake a few times and got some cars there for hella cheap. I had the phone number there once, but its South City Towing and they usually have auctions on saturdays once a month (more during the winter) and bids start around 100$ if it drives.

Peace~

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

This log is getting long hahah and its getting better every day! I see you are looking for a hoopty to tear into? :) Sounds like alot of fun, have you ever been to any towing company car auctions around your area? I've been up to White Bear Lake a few times and got some cars there for hella cheap. I had the phone number there once, but its South City Towing and they usually have auctions on saturdays once a month (more during the winter) and bids start around 100$ if it drives.

Peace~

thanks mang yeah its been too long lol alot of people get this far in a couple weeks lol but now i sold my lil memphis and working on saving a few bucks for a 4 channel. yeah whitebearlake are i know pretty good, well when i lived down that way. made another lil random vid today...

nothing big but i NEED more power for my fronts bad. the XL over powers them for real lol

went out the other day,had the cam and decided to try another shirt trick. lower song too...im tryin so dont hate lol

also yesterday as we pulled out of our place we seen this deer running around the yard across the street...in town by the lil ghetto lol so i followed it for a bit... heres the vid

as far as the build goes im still at a stand still. trying to get some loot up for a 4 channel and some other random stuff.

well i FINALLY got the car washed today and snapped a few pics and a random vid thats uploading now

008-30.jpg

005-41.jpg

003-48.jpg

002-47.jpg

Archived