DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

Alright I think I'm going to pull the spare out, not like I can get it anyways without pulling the whole box out. I like how when your back seats are out, you have a huge opening. Mine still has a little wall blocking me except for the little armrest that folds down.

How much was that deadener from lowes that you got? I have my sub facing up, port back, so its a little rattley lol. sounds amazing tho

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

no clue about any airpumps mang. are you talking about the tool box thing on the side? this car dont have anything like it though

o i though ur bonne had it, in the center rear plastic panel, where u have two square holes and one small round hole in between

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

o i though ur bonne had it, in the center rear plastic panel, where u have two square holes and one small round hole in between

oh ok i gotcha man nope nothing there lol. ill be messing with that piece sometime too, rattles like HELL when the trunks open. and 99bonney it was about 16 bucks for a roll 6" by like 26' if i remember right. not super thick n that but it will do something for those on a budget lol

well i got bored and decided to take a few random pics while i wait for my amps to show haha

took the box out and no amps in the trunk, just the wood and it sits alot more normal lol didnt realize the sag in the ass til this pic Posted Image

my sandin chair lol Posted Image

and got the box braced more and decided to invert the sub to conserve airspace a little since i braced it

Posted Image

if the basket was any bigger id be screwed though cuz it sits about 1/4" from the rear "strut tower" but all is good. i will have more to post up tomorrow when the amps come. will be my highest powered system in my 30 years lol well 2nd mabe but the one from when i was i kid dont count...im grown now lol still kid at heart all the way hahaa

*edit* sorry for bad celly pics. seems the quality is getting worse. oh well i gotto get a vid cam soon for some vid action lol

Looking forward to it being all together!

ME too lol its gonna be a long day today. no work or anything, just chilling at home with the kids today lol. i still wouldnt mind grabbing that other set of 4" infinitys from ya too mang lol

so new amps today?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so new amps today?

i wish man lol tomorrow unless UPS gets lost haha(ill find em)

DAMN HIM i say we make a hit on ups and get your amps :ph34r: status. i wanna see how this think likes the sae

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived