DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

you still planning to get that lvl 5 for your car?

:ph34r:

ok here are a few pics. and i plan to add a second baffle on the front and glass the inside after warmer weather permits.

005-26.jpg

006-23.jpg

007-22.jpg

008-20.jpg

009-14.jpg

010-13.jpg

012-13.jpg

011-12.jpg

the double bafffle will make the port longer and i have a lil idea i wanna try for tuning lower if wanted, but as it is now gives 40hz tuning. also started to get my pilars finished up. this cold ass weather is getting to me bad and have to do something to stay sane lol

017-4.jpg

015-6.jpg

014-9.jpg

the pilars i had already built im just trying to figure out what color looks best lol. found this so ill pop em in and see what it looks like. the pics actually make them look lighter shade of grey but is a lil darker in person

well hers some more pics. its in the car playing, ugly still but playing. for my first design i am very happy with it. the old box was a bit under sized but at that time was all the room i could use. this box is 3.75cu, with 66" of port tuned to a lil over 38. it def moves more air lol

001-29.jpg

002-33.jpg

003-33.jpg

004-28.jpg

005-27.jpg

007-23.jpg

you can see a lil "notch" in the front top. it is so the box fits into the opening better otherwise it takes a few wiggles lol. now it drops in no prob

my dusty sub haha

008-21.jpg

009-15.jpg

010-14.jpg

i will get my trim panels done up and in when i get the time... got childsupport court tomorrow :censored:

arm rest opening

011-13.jpg

and hey got 2 kids, me and the woman plus some food hahaaa works for me

012-14.jpg

nice clean build... i like how u can still keep ur trunk functional...

great work on your pods.. keep it coming..

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

• 2 weeks later...

thanks mang. well got my new batt in today.voltage stays up ok,better than before but my 90amp alt sucks but whatever works for now

001-30.jpg

002-34.jpg

the fuse holder and block is stuck on temporarily with 2 sided tape, heavy duty til i get all the same holders and get the fuses right lol in time. ill be deadening the rear deck some time this weekend too finally :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
hey i have a few questions for you....when doing the pillars... you wraped them in nylon.... then put resin on them....let them dry... then what all did you do step by step please....thanks alot i am thanking about doing mine...the same way..

sorry mang i didnt even see this til now ha. but i added a few layers of mat on the inside and worked it from there with filler.

well thought id update the slooow build to show what its looking like these days

new box carpeted up

001-32.jpg

rear deck sealed up pretty damn good besides where the power wire is running through. waiting til i upgrade to all 0ga

001-32.jpg

004-29.jpg

i also tossed a lyaer on the inside of my c pilers since they like to shake a bit, lost the pic some how though..

im now thinkin of a way to mount the amps behind the trim panels to hide em..hmm

005-28.jpg

couple pics of the level 4 hahaa

006-24.jpg

007-24.jpg

008-22.jpg

this year my plan is to upgrade to all 0GA and a HO alt, add a second batt, doors, more amp power and beefier sub, bigger all around :D

• 3 weeks later...

just a friendly reminder to vote for cracker for SOTM http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...0&start=160

a come from behind victory would be something huh :rolleyes::D

Archived