audiofanaticz Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 Dont think Ive seen this topic on the forum yet, so here we go Heres mine
FieroGrande Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 i dont know what your looking for? Our mugshots or GF pics?
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 I broke up. 2nd time this year. haha
ChevyBoy Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 i dont know what your looking for? Our mugshots or GF pics?it says show your girl off....
FieroGrande Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 Must have edited that after my post! Or else i wouldnt have asked!
Chris Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 I broke up. 2nd time this year. hahaI'm sure you were too good for her anyway Nismo. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 No she just wanted to much. My money was leaving my pocket ASAP. HAHA
audiofanaticz Posted March 28, 2007 Author Report Posted March 28, 2007 i dont know what your looking for? Our mugshots or GF pics? Im a ugly mofo and I got a cutie... I was just curious too see what everyone had
Amalan Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 i dont have any pics of mine on this comp and i dont feel like finding the old thread to get them so ill post em when i get my laptop back... bleh
Chris Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 A material girl living in a MAT-ER-I-AL WOR-LD! My lady doesn't even accept the things I get her half the time. I'd rather not post a pic of her though atleast in THIS section. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.