i hope you get your situation resolved man.

off topic: lol at the title change. i was like wtf i dont remember this thread. :D

yeah i was just fn around with the rodney king title. someone got butt hurt i guess.

and to Aaron813.

yea i'm out about 300 just to get my car back and to get it fixed and back to the condition it was in before this happened.

and then i have to go to court and face the 10 over ticket and failure to yield to emergency vehicle.

i'm so pissed because they should have never taken me into custody. i would have shrugged off a 10 over ticket and failure to yield and went home and slept fine, i would have been mad but gotten over it. but when you tow my car then release me an hour later and fuck up my car then yes someone is going to be compensating me for that fuck shit.

arent they supposed to have video if the traffic stop? if so go for motion of discovery.... and make the judge watch what really happened...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

The police could also be in trouble too, one for not reading your rights, telling you what you did wrong, impounding your car for such a minor infraction. Did he even see your military id, when he pulled you over? I would also recomned JAG too, my friend when through a similar thing and won.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

they towed your car because it was on an on ramp, wat id say in court is why the hell they towed it by the tie rod wen they easily couldve excessed a stronger better point on the car because the car was on the road, not in a ditch so they didnt have to be jackasses about towing it.

arent they supposed to have video if the traffic stop? if so go for motion of discovery.... and make the judge watch what really happened...

well when i was in the back seat i was watching his computer monitor video taping them searching my car (without my permission btw) but i asked to see the tape the day after and they said i would need a supena (or how ever you spell that shit) to view it and then the next day i asked again and they said that the car wasn't equipped with a video tape.

8V FURY:

yea he took my wallet out of my pocket and started going through it. he saw my military id and my georgia driver's license.

ryde2idie:

my car was about 100 ft past the on ramp and on the side of the interstate. it was halfway in the grass and halfway on the emergency lane so it would have been no danger to any passing drivers. i asked him to let me leave it and also to let my friend come pick it up. he said he was required by law to tow it when an arrest happens. i was never read my rights nor put into the system as an arrest. just released an hour later after questions and him taking my information.

That sucks, you should be able to get insurance to get the money out of the towing company.

About reading your rights: the only time an officer must read a person his or her Miranda rights is when: (1) the person has been taken into custody, AND (2) the officer is about to question the person about a crime.

That sucks, you should be able to get insurance to get the money out of the towing company.

About reading your rights: the only time an officer must read a person his or her Miranda rights is when: (1) the person has been taken into custody, AND (2) the officer is about to question the person about a crime.

well both of those happened to me with no rights read

as I recall, and the details are a little foggy here, so please look into it, but you don't have to pay for your impounded car if you don't give them your details, and your not required at all to give them your name and shit. There is a way to prove the car is yours without giving them details and having to pay.

seriously look into it, cause I know the law exists, just not sure of exact details, but you do not have to pay to retrieve your impounded car.