name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Its so hilarious watch the piano player

The piano thing starts at 1:07 ITS HILARIOUS HRDCR PIANO FTW

THEN AGAIN AT 3:07

Edited by Crump-T1

This music is horrible, it's just a bunch of fags wearing super tight jeans with no rifs, no breakdowns, no lows at all jumping around head banging like retards, I can't stand this shit.

It's horrible.. And that keyboard player looks like he's having a seizure... I guess people will do anything to get laid these days...

tdwp..epic fail.

Edited by Slapuhho

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

OH HELL JUST WATCH ALL OF THEM, lets throw our instruments around cuz were hardcore, then one thing breaks and the guitar goes into the crowd, and hits a guy in the head. He starts losing blood and all those fuckers drink it.

Where is the sleeping gas when we need it.

I know right or a flash bang and a cover story.

I would honestly be laughing if I was standing in front of the piano player watching him spaz out.

lol they only have one good song ;)

here

I like this one better

http://vimeo.com/1229717

i saw these guys live about a month ago at warped tour and i loled at the keyboard player the whole time. :lol:

edit: i didnt go to see them. they just happened to be there

I just seem to feel better about myself when i watch these guys