Jump to content

STILL NOT OKAY... on the west coast! (40" merged here)


Recommended Posts

Posted

bun b posin like thats his car with lil keke's album title in the trunk. and bun b was never contracted to swishahouse thats the way your making it seem

that aint an 84 in the picture either thats an 83 where it says "Also 84's were/are in."

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

yeah when i mean swisha i was orignally talkin about paul wall, i forgot to type that. but bun B was slammin with Wall at the time, my fault. that pic is an 84, 83s dont come out that far.

also bunb aint posin like its his car really, if u read the article he said his says "King of the parking Lot" in neons. :)

Posted

I am pretty sure those are l7 and not solox, there is no x and the kicker ying yang (I guess that is what you would call it) is the size of the hole dust cap on a solox the ones in the picture have a smaller ying yang

<-- compare this one to the ones in the picture, ying yang is big with no writing under it and a x in the middle, the ones in the picture have small ying yang and writing under it, like the l7 of that style

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

probally right, i just noticed the ying yang.

Posted

no they were pretty much like that before they were contracted by Swishahouse.

They use to be(may still be) hustlin on the side no doubt.

they ballin though: a trunk full of Solo X's:

Posted Image

I don't see any X's on those subs....?

L7's maybe and the old ones at that.

X2 on it sounding like "metal-dookie in an aluminum trash can gettin beat by an angry gorilla with A.D.D."

But showy no doubt.

Throw some D-ynamatt on that B*tch.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

God dam big rims on small shitty cars= your gay. HEHEHE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...