Second Skin Audio

fi bl and fi Q

Right now i have one 15 inch 2008 model bl. I PLANNED on buying a 2009 model bl next week to go along with it but some people in a previous thread i posted lastnight say they wont work toghether well and its not a good idea. SO i was wondering will a bl and a Q go together good? I REALLY REALLY want another sub but if i want to get a bl i gotta buy two 2009 models and i really cant do that right now. So plese give me some feedback so i can make my plans. Thanks

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

i would im just wondering if worste comes to worste and i cant get one will the bl and q work together?

No.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Why? i thought these subs were very similiar

The only thing similar is the cone and dustcap....other than that they are completely different.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i would im just wondering if worste comes to worste and i cant get one will the bl and q work together?

WOW...... :01nocomment8so: I stayed out of the last thread you posted cuz i thought you finally understood, turns out i was wrong. Would you put gas in a diesel? NO. Would you run a 10 and an 18 in the same box? NO. Would you run 2 woofers that ARE NOT THE SAME in the same box ever? NO.

Get it through your head. IT WONT WORK. Youre just begging to hurt your equipment if you do this. Just be patient and save up and get 2 new ones at the same time. Otherwise, buy a old used one. OR Buy a new one, sell the old, buy another new. Hey now theres a novel idea.

/annoyed post

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

WOW...... :01nocomment8so: I stayed out of the last thread you posted cuz i thought you finally understood, turns out i was wrong. Would you put gas in a diesel? NO. Would you run a 10 and an 18 in the same box? NO. Would you run 2 woofers that ARE NOT THE SAME in the same box ever? NO.

Get it through your head. IT WONT WORK. Youre just begging to hurt your equipment if you do this. Just be patient and save up and get 2 new ones at the same time. Otherwise, buy a old used one. OR Buy a new one, sell the old, buy another new. Hey now theres a novel idea.

/annoyed post

I asked a simple question to get a simple opinion not smart a** replies :spiteful: . Im gettin a 09 bl next week and running it alone in my current box then another 09 next check and gettin my box built for 2 15's.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

I asked a simple question to get a simple opinion not smart a** replies :spiteful: . Im gettin a 09 bl next week and running it alone in my current box then another 09 next check and gettin my box built for 2 15's.

we told you this last nigh about 10 times.

THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUBS ALL TOGETHER. IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHY THEN CALL FI AND MAYBE THEY CAN CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU DON'T LISTEN FOR SHIT.