• vexproductions
    • 96 tacoma
    • MATTMAN
    • Sadmule
    • kickerfanatic
    • Bass14
    • 98HOEONSIXES

Chill out P.

Its a good run- I've decided to let the votes play out and take it like it is.

People have brought up some very valid points and i'm in no position to prove some of them wrong.

Its a birch ply 18" wall in a tiny car with a DC shaped port four bats two alts and an amped comp set.

not 20,000kw by any means but its all on the voter, If 90hoeonsixes wins then enjoy the alt bro, my two OEM alts are keeping up alright. Bottom line i like to cruise around all day jamin and thats what i built it for not to win anything special. ONCE AGAIN i appreciate everybody that has voted for me and defended my build passionately ( sometimes to much :P )

Its your support that has gotten it as close as it is and i cant thank you all enough!!!!

:friends::drinks::give_rose:

-Drew

problem is... too many people love drew. :wub:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

drew your build is good, and that port is badass. i cant wait to see it finished. hope it gets louder for you. i'm not downing your build in anyway. good luck and may the best build win. hey i'm happy my lil tens got two votes :D

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

problem is... too many people love drew. :wub:

:wub:

i'm not the prom king like Rusty is

drew your build is good, and that port is badass. i cant wait to see it finished. hope it gets louder for you. i'm not downing your build in anyway. good luck and may the best build win. hey i'm happy my lil tens got two votes :D

Thanks man- That score was with everything stacked against me keep a lookout for bigger numbers soon.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

:wub:

i'm not the prom king like Rusty is

uh oh. now your on your bosses nuts lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh no, im not trying to talk shit about your build man. its way better than my car will ever be. just saying what im looking for in my vote.

Thanks man,i was definatly taking it the wrong way but its all good now and everybody is entitled to there opinion thats whey theres voting going on..

HOLY CRAP some serious voting went on on my build while i was at the gym/dinner.Thank you everybody that voted,its very much appreciated and i promise you wont be dissapointed with the alts being put to use in my future system...its a helluva daily driver right now,BUT,ITS gona be pretty much INSANE for a daily driver after next time so your votes just makes it happen even faster!

Posted Image

maybe we could make there hair stand up even more!!

oh and heres that amp rack at night that the HOOTERS chick was sittin on

Posted Image

:D

Thanks again

jprice

Archived