Sonic Electronix

Well, settin up my insurance to include my car audio equipment so if it does get broken into, im covered. Its with Pekin Insurance, much smaller company than say...state farm, progressive, etc. They want a list of all my gear and equipment. Do i put the MSRP of when it came out, what I paid, or what its worth now?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I put the msrp of mine because if it gets stolen I wanna be able to replace it. Thats just me though.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

msrp, but keep in mind that they charge you more the more you claim (and you can claim labor too, but that gets dumb expensive and would require receipts, your time is worthless, professional or not)

in some companies its cheaper to buy the shit out of pocket than insure it for a few years. and how often do you change something? you're supposed to notify them of every change.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Yea I had to notify mine when I added a new deck a few months ago

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

just saying, I change something atleast 4 or 5 times a year, and they have the right to re-evaluate you and adjust your rates every time. and you have to go through all the paperwork and hassel every time. if they find out you took something out that you had claimed, they can do some pretty shitty things with your coverage, like denying it all.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

wow its way diff. where i live. with the company im with they only need to see recipts if it gets messed up and its only like $40 extra a year to cover like $1200 worth of stuff

EDIT: oh and theres no paperwork neither if i change sumthin i call em up and say i put a new deck in and it costs $20 more than the last one and they say ok bye. bing all done

Edited by basshead4life

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Yea thats all I had to do. I think mine is an extra $15 or so a month for $1500 of coverage. I've had my stuff stolen before and didn't have insurance so it is well worth it to me.

MSRP of my shit not counting wiring and wood is 2049. Our insurance agent is a long time family friend (dads fraternity brothers dad) and hes been pretty good to us. So im thinkin i may not have to deal with too much bullshit. I dont make changes all that often. Like, ill build a new box, but thats it. I am planning a new build this year once i can save up some money, so well see what i gotta go through when i do that.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

my insurance compant wanted another 360 every 6 months to cover mine. i have about $3200 in it

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER