Sonic Electronix

141.8 in kick on t/l???????

i did 141.8 in kick with drivers window down the rest up also 3 6 mafia late night tip. i was told by the judge that was a very good score with that song, i soulda played sumething diffrent for a better score. is this true?? also my box is 7 cube ft tuned to 35hz, if i made it 5 cube ft. at 40hz will i get better nubers ??

An explorer with that much power and those subs is capable of 150 dB. With the correct enclosure and tuning.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I had a near identical setup in my '93 Explorer and was hitting 149s legal. Would have easily been 151s in the kick. Same exact amp & subs (saz-3000d & two DC lvl4 15s). Box was 6ft net volume w/ four 4" ports tuned to 36hz. Subs up port back. Electrical was a 200a alternator and a single g31 YellowTop under the hood.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

thats a badd ass box i was told if anyone could make a box for the shit i have so i can reach 150 it would be u. also i thought the rules say u have to be uder window line and seat cant be layed down so i was trying to stay in that range thats why the box is small. also if u could tell me do u think if i tuned it higher at 40hz and it may be alil smaller may five foot at the smallest would that be ok or could i f%ck up my subs or would thay be better

Archived