i work at a metal finishing company. plating all kinds of stuff with nickel, zinc, copper, lead. its a pretty cool job but there is allot of dangerous chemicals. just for zinc plating we use caustic (sodium hydroxide), hydrochloric acid, and nitric acid. the nitric acid is used to control ph levels of a few tanks but it will eat through just about anything if its not diluted in water. maybe i will get a vid of what the nitric can do to a penny. the sodium hydroxide ate through my boots and started eating the skin on my foot when i was cleaning up a zinc bath leak. the copper baths are pretty much cyanide. lovely stuff lol. there is so much stuff i could talk about but i dont want to bore anyone. lol

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i sell car stereos, which in itself aint anything special, but the town its in is full of crazies and i have a shitton of weird stories.last friday some guy wanted me to install a radio to replace the one stolen from his civic, along with the dash and bezel and brackets. I say ok, where is the radio. He hands me some xplod that literally dripped a cup of water over the seat, and when i point out the fact that its full of water, he just goes " si si the trunk es no es tight, you put a da in da radio?"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i sell car stereos, which in itself aint anything special, but the town its in is full of crazies and i have a shitton of weird stories.last friday some guy wanted me to install a radio to replace the one stolen from his civic, along with the dash and bezel and brackets. I say ok, where is the radio. He hands me some xplod that literally dripped a cup of water over the seat, and when i point out the fact that its full of water, he just goes " si si the trunk es no es tight, you put a da in da radio?"

:pardon::fool: :fool: :fool::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I am a hired gun touring drummer so I get to see the world for free. Currently doing the Blue Man Group as the Lead drummer.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

I am a computer technician.... for BINGO halls. I have a million crazy stories. People are so superstitious.

I drive about 35-40k miles per year too- so I have seen my fair share of crazy stuff on the road... phew.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

When a graduated from college, I went on a fishingboat. If you have seen deadliest catch on the discovery channel, then you know what I`m talking about. I got to work with some very great men and they became almost like a family to me, got to experience a whole lot of exciting thing and a whole bunch of real scary things also, but all in all it was a heck of a time! made tons of money also! :yahoo: But the company sold their boat and we got transferred to another one, that was not a smart deal, the people that were in charge there were some real assholes! Got our paychecks real late and treated us like crap! so i had enough and I quit. now I have a normal job, but next year, the old company i worked for get their new boat and then I can start on the sea again :D Ship O`hoi mates!

Edited by berniebp87

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

i work at a metal finishing company. plating all kinds of stuff with nickel, zinc, copper, lead. its a pretty cool job but there is allot of dangerous chemicals. just for zinc plating we use caustic (sodium hydroxide), hydrochloric acid, and nitric acid. the nitric acid is used to control ph levels of a few tanks but it will eat through just about anything if its not diluted in water. maybe i will get a vid of what the nitric can do to a penny. the sodium hydroxide ate through my boots and started eating the skin on my foot when i was cleaning up a zinc bath leak. the copper baths are pretty much cyanide. lovely stuff lol. there is so much stuff i could talk about but i dont want to bore anyone. lol

oh shit i am a computer technician at a metal finishing company here in cali! so i know what you mean about all the chemicals here. small world...

Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz

I am a hired gun touring drummer so I get to see the world for free. Currently doing the Blue Man Group as the Lead drummer.

^^^^thats is indeed an interesting job.

i'm a hydraulic troop on c-130's. i get worked like a dog. but it has its fun moments.