Sonic Electronix

Calling in for NorCal backup! (Lola got jacked :( )

Preston's current signature...

--------------------

Three 10" LVL 4XL's with Armored coils :P <-ASK about the armored coils!!!

40hz and bangin

soon to be on 2 DC 3k's

Mechman Rhino

One deka intimidator DP group 74

soon to be 3 NGT31's also

Vote noobtastic14 for SOTM! show your support.

just trying to help you out hannah.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Yeah this sucks completely. It has to be someone you know. Every time I have been robbed; they break one of the windows... A robber doesn't give a crap, he or she will do whatever to get to the equipment. Can your insurance company do anything about it?

777319156.png

Preston's current signature...

--------------------

Three 10" LVL 4XL's with Armored coils :P <-ASK about the armored coils!!!

40hz and bangin

soon to be on 2 DC 3k's

Mechman Rhino

One deka intimidator DP group 74

soon to be 3 NGT31's also

Vote noobtastic14 for SOTM! show your support.

just trying to help you out hannah.

I highly doub hed be that retarded to post it on this forum. It may be someone they know, but I doubt they're on this forum

:)

Damn that sucks! Right off the batt from reading your break down of the events it sounded like a inside job. Sad to hear :(

I will deffinately keep my eye out on Craigs and Ebay for you as well as everyone else one here :)

Hope everything works out for you.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

damn that sux ass my girls 9886 just got jacked from here car last week lucky they just tore the deck out and missed all the amps and subs but now i need the trim for 91 honda accord to mount the new deck and the at the junk yards thats the frist thing gone from the cars

i feel your pain find out who it is im down to help beat down a thief

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So basically, some asshole grabbed the rockford in the last couple days, realized it was a piece of shit, and RETURNED it after taking my amp, and without taking Drew's laptop or any of the other stuff that's been in the garage.

Love, Hannah

Just didn't happen that way....NO "ordinary" thief is going to take a Rockford Amp, know where to get the allen screws for it (i know I can't ever find them), find out it doesn't work, return to the scene of the crime (with the Rf amp), unscrew your amp, replace it with the defective amp, re-lock your door(s) and walk away...all of this while you say your car was in plain view and there was no forced entry

Its either a prank, someone figuring you wouldn't notice the amp swap as long as your beat worked or you never finished paying for the Amp and Rusty had his repo crew come get it.

So who do you guys know that KNOWS that RF amp needed allen screws BUT didn't know it doesn't work? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

The rockford amp was missing allen heads, which was part of the reason that it hadn't been running in anyone's car. Now, it has 4 shiny new allens.

i think the fosgate was fine just small and missing allens

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

The rockford amp was missing allen heads, which was part of the reason that it hadn't been running in anyone's car. Now, it has 4 shiny new allens.

i think the fosgate was fine just small and missing allens

So like I said...who knew it needed allen screws cause most thiefs don't carry them around....Hell....I call Rf for allen screws and can't get them.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

yep, somebody thats been to the crib. the smart thing to do was to not make this public, then you would of had a chance to find out who stole it because people do talk. imagine how many theives lurk this forum just to scope people to jack.

American Bass*DC Power

Archived