treossi Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 nothing at all.. Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
96 Tacoma Posted July 22, 2009 Author Report Posted July 22, 2009 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
splzx3 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 Spaghetti and garlic breadsend some my way ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
tehbert0 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 left over dinner from a japanese steak house http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
96 Tacoma Posted July 22, 2009 Author Report Posted July 22, 2009 blackberry cobler ice cream from blue bell 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
rusty959 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 but alas, I am not actually currently eating that. Dreaming only... Unfortunately I haven't worked for over a week due to these stupid wisdom teeth... 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Stephen Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 but alas, I am not actually currently eating that. Dreaming only... Unfortunately I haven't worked for over a week due to these stupid wisdom teeth... damn that looks good, is that on the menu or do you work at arbys and made it for yourself?btw having some alphabets you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
tlee2 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 im so hungry now 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
thehoe92 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 Spaghetti and garlic breadus nor cal folks do like the spaghetti lol I'm eating the same...well was eating I don't feel right eating in front of my computer and as gross/disgusting/greasy as that looks rusty where do you get it and what is it? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Boon Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 Big ole' mouthfuls of air Damn I'm hungry right now. 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.