Sundown Audio

i fucking LOVE the finish on that box

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have been thinking hard about a 4th order build in my blazer but after seeing this my mind may have been changed .i was thinking maybe i could try to put 2-18"s in it if they would fit then i find this post .i have 2-3500d's to play with :) i would love to see them at 1/2 ohm each wired to a couple of 18"s .

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

So we did some new things to the integrity of the Jimmy this past week and it has paid off! Went to the NSPL South of the Border show last night in Dillon S.C. and burped off a 156.9 sealed on the dash with the Term Lab meter. What will really make you sick, is the fact that if I had of let Derrick sit on my windshield I would have gained no less that a tenth and would have seen that 157 on the meter!! The next step will be to get past the 157 mark and seal the deal with a 157, no matter who's meter I get past a 157 with some tenths to spare on at any given competition! Keep yall updated as more work will be done to the truck in the coming weeks. It will be very exciting to see what happens when the NS v2's get here!

Edited by Team Nemesis Steve
TeamNemesis-3.gif