Video of LeBron getting dunked on by college player Jordan Crawford

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont...?urn=nba,178138

Very nice quality video too, I was expecting a crappy video where you couldn't make out who was who, but it's clear as day.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

imo i really don't think its a big deal. like the dude said he just got caught off guard, probably isn't the first time and def wont be the last. lebron is bad but noone is perfet.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

bron bron got owned, and I don't think thats the funny part, the funny part is that it WAS confiscated.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

this is getting dunked on that weak shit isnt anything to brag about

nah, that's worse than getting dunked on, that's getting tea bagged!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

guarantee u all the hype behind this BS is because Lebron is Nba and the kid was a college athlete who dunked on em and i truly wouldnt consider that a dunk but w/e.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

guarantee u all the hype behind this BS is because Lebron is Nba and the kid was a college athlete who dunked on em and i truly wouldnt consider that a dunk but w/e.

Judging how lebron is one, if not the best player in the NBA, and a college player dunked on him, its embarrassing. You must not watch too much basketball because that is definitely a dunk.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.