Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

ill be starting soon i hope.......it wont be that long. I have some serious thought to put into this and due to my day job, i will have to do it in phases. I will probably replace all the amps first........then the mids/highs or deck next. Then after all is working great, i will consider a new box or at least a major facelift of my old one.

I have my work cut out for me thats for sure!!

plus, i have a few things to do to the caddy which are already under way (the last of the upholstery, door wraps etc.)

You think it will be done ...or the sub end by oct 3rd?and man please dont change that box!but you still need to send me the specs on it ...text me foo!

WOW - I just let my youngest daughter sit in her high chair for the last hour while I got caught up in this thread.....but she ate all of her breakfast :pardon: Steve, this is gonna be sick. I live here in sac, always on the lookout for a bumpin tahoe, and never seem to cross paths with ya. Seen the escalade at the autorama a few years ago and was blown away. Are there any shows coming up to get another fix from your installs?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

The heck with a loud exhaust, I want to know WHY STEVE, have you not put a badass train horn on the caddy with that air system already installed.

lol

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Meade using a prefab.....Unheard of.

ROFL!!!

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Can't wait to see how you put all those amps in there and cant wait to hear it (or you tell us about the difference)

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

wuts up steve i love all your work man!!!! u inspired me to learn more and keep installing systems !!!

i have a question? can you get your hands on any old rockford fosgate products? ive been looking every where for an 851x and when i find one i dont have the money for it(college student) but i was just wondering if u had any way on getting your hands on any stuff like that cause i kno there hard to come buy then i can just buy it 4rm you or who ever

this redo ur doing is gonna be ridiculous!!!!

srry for goin off topic

CB7 wit bang

Now Steve needs to put two of the T4000's in the Escalade for the mids and highs, and put that other T15K on the subs,then imagine how loud it would be, then change it from the 30K Caddy to the 40K Caddy.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

WOW - I just let my youngest daughter sit in her high chair for the last hour while I got caught up in this thread.....but she ate all of her breakfast :pardon: Steve, this is gonna be sick. I live here in sac, always on the lookout for a bumpin tahoe, and never seem to cross paths with ya. Seen the escalade at the autorama a few years ago and was blown away. Are there any shows coming up to get another fix from your installs?

what part of sac do you roam around usually?

wuts up steve i love all your work man!!!! u inspired me to learn more and keep installing systems !!!

i have a question? can you get your hands on any old rockford fosgate products? ive been looking every where for an 851x and when i find one i dont have the money for it(college student) but i was just wondering if u had any way on getting your hands on any stuff like that cause i kno there hard to come buy then i can just buy it 4rm you or who ever

this redo ur doing is gonna be ridiculous!!!!

srry for goin off topic

ebay maybe? not sure bro, once they are discontinued its anyones guess where to get the old products.

Now Steve needs to put two of the T4000's in the Escalade for the mids and highs, and put that other T15K on the subs,then imagine how loud it would be, then change it from the 30K Caddy to the 40K Caddy.

nahh, its plenty loud the way it is and id rather jump off a building head first, naked with a gay flag as a cape then tear all that apart and completely rewire it. Not only that but T4000.1bd's are monoblocks, i dont think they would sound very good on the mids and highs.

if he did that it would be quieter I think he said impendence is wrong for that

true, a T15k on each set of 4 subs will require different ohm configs on the subs (to get full potential from the amp) which means they need to be replaced also. I got one word on all that........ NAHHHHHHH

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

nahh, its plenty loud the way it is and id rather jump off a building head first, naked with a gay flag as a cape then tear all that apart and completely rewire it. Not only that but T4000.1bd's are monoblocks, i dont think they would sound very good on the mids and highs.

dude i literally LOLd reading that. .and got a bad visual hhahha..great shit.now get to REDOING!