Can you believe I eat this much?

I want to see him eat 7lbs of his own words and fork over that $10. :spiteful:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

No shit, we all do

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Wow other people see the bullshit too?

Goddamn............

I mean IF this fucker could eat all this he would be someone with the metabolism of a 5 year old.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Dude, I eat AT LEAST 1/2 a big box of mini-wheats or corn-flakes every day for breakfast. It takes me around 45 minutes to eat all the cereal, and I normally add blue berries/strawberries/apple/peaches or other fresh fruit too. I have to leave the milk out of the fridge next to me just to keep all the cereal moist- I don't drink milk just use it in my cereal and I consume over a gallon a week.

I'm not fat at all, though I'm not ripped either. I used to run for at least 1 hour a day, then go jog for another 2 hours in the evening, then go whoring, eat 5-6000 calories a day and I was 5'11" 135lbs. I don't have time to exercise like that anymore, but I'm not eating more than 3000 a day now.

5'11" and only 135 lbs? well no offense but your probably as skinny as a pole. im 6' and 175 lbs and i wouldnt label myself as fat or muscular. but i know if i dropped 40 pounds id be skin and bones. your one of those rare people that are just skinny as fuck and can take in as much food as you want and never get fat. i have a friend like that. hes 6' 1" and roughly 140 lbs. hes can eat as much as he wants and he will always be skin and bones. the average person cant do that.

if you are eating things like a 7 pound steak or 2 large pizzas every day, then you should get your cholesterol checked. i think a heart attack is in your near future my friend unless you change your eating habbits. good luck with that.

For the 6th time, dont eat 7 ibs steak everyday, read OP

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

For the 6th time, dont eat 7 ibs steak everyday, read OP

ok well i guess i wasnt clear. im saying if your eating things similar to 7 pound steaks on a daily basis. so maybe one day u eat a 7 pound steak, and the next u down 3 boxes of cereal and a pound of pasta, and the next day you have 3 foot long subs from subway. my point is u eat a lot of fucking food. i dont know how old you are, but if you eat that much food, i honestly think u should ask a doctor how unhealthy that truly is for you.

i can eat 3 foot longs. lol a challenge for me is eating a 5 lb burger at a place here down town. and the fucker costs 40 bux.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

ok well i guess i wasnt clear. im saying if your eating things similar to 7 pound steaks on a daily basis. so maybe one day u eat a 7 pound steak, and the next u down 3 boxes of cereal and a pound of pasta, and the next day you have 3 foot long subs from subway. my point is u eat a lot of fucking food. i dont know how old you are, but if you eat that much food, i honestly think u should ask a doctor how unhealthy that truly is for you.

dude im not michael phelps here....once in a while, ill have a humungous dinner (7 ibs of steak) but anything thats close to or equal to 20% of daily protein and 2000 calories cuz by the end of the day, imma need 5-6000....i still dont get the big deal here, i think people should chill the hell out, im regreting sharing this cuz all it is is a freakin argument which was not the intention, but to justify it, i said i would make a vid, thats final.....so i dont wanna see all these retarded responses "NO WAY, YOUR LYING" "BULLSHIT", for the 3rd time now, im gonna make a vid sometime soon, but its gonna come out of my pocket so imma wait till my build is done, hopefully before the school semester starts

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

i can eat 3 foot longs. lol a challenge for me is eating a 5 lb burger at a place here down town. and the fucker costs 40 bux.

I use to eat 2 fully loaded ones 2 hrs before my high school tennis matches, only 1 if it was coming out of my pocket :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived