PM me about them amps.............Right price I would certainly do a MO for the amp

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I have had it with paypal. They seem to protect the scammers and not the honest people.

I wont bore you with a long winded story, just notes.

Situation 1, Sold Hifonics Herc on ebay for $340. I send the amp, guy receives it. Paypal emails me and wants proof of delivery because he claims he didn't receive it. I provide proof and signature. So they deny the claim. He calls them back and says he didn't authorize the transaction. No questions asked, they send him a full refund and he keeps the amp.

Situation 2, I sell some ID coaxs on ebay brand new in the box. I list the specs from ID's web page. The guy receives them then files a claim with paypal saying they are not as advertised. I email paypal telling them they are brand new in and unopened box and I list the correct specs. They send him a full refund and he gets to keep the coaxs.

Situation 3, Sold a FI SSD to a guy on ROE. He gets it and emails me a day later saying the sub looks great, sounds great but after 15 mins it started stinking really bad. I asked how much power her was using, he says 1400 watts. I said your are almost doubling the RMS on the sub. He said he wants a refund. I say no, you were obviously cooking the coil. He files a claim with paypal that it wasn't received. I provided proof of shipping, so the denied his claim. 2 weeks later he files a chargeback with his CC company, for it being not as described. I show paypal our conversation of him overpowering it and the previous claim he had made, so it was obvious he was trying to scam me. So guess what happens next? You guessed it, full refund.

Cliff Notes: Paypal sucks balls!

On a side note is there anyway to receive money from people that will make the buyer feel comfortable and not have a 3rd party like paypal getting involved?

I'm just tired of getting fucked over when all I want to do is make a dollar or two.

Man I feel you on that, I had a similar situation with them and the person got a full refund, and got to keep the merchandise.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

probly a noob question but whats a money order?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Yep.

wow that sucks balls

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I have had it with paypal. They seem to protect the scammers and not the honest people.

I wont bore you with a long winded story, just notes.

Situation 1, Sold Hifonics Herc on ebay for $340. I send the amp, guy receives it. Paypal emails me and wants proof of delivery because he claims he didn't receive it. I provide proof and signature. So they deny the claim. He calls them back and says he didn't authorize the transaction. No questions asked, they send him a full refund and he keeps the amp.

Situation 2, I sell some ID coaxs on ebay brand new in the box. I list the specs from ID's web page. The guy receives them then files a claim with paypal saying they are not as advertised. I email paypal telling them they are brand new in and unopened box and I list the correct specs. They send him a full refund and he gets to keep the coaxs.

Situation 3, Sold a FI SSD to a guy on ROE. He gets it and emails me a day later saying the sub looks great, sounds great but after 15 mins it started stinking really bad. I asked how much power her was using, he says 1400 watts. I said your are almost doubling the RMS on the sub. He said he wants a refund. I say no, you were obviously cooking the coil. He files a claim with paypal that it wasn't received. I provided proof of shipping, so the denied his claim. 2 weeks later he files a chargeback with his CC company, for it being not as described. I show paypal our conversation of him overpowering it and the previous claim he had made, so it was obvious he was trying to scam me. So guess what happens next? You guessed it, full refund.

Cliff Notes: Paypal sucks balls!

On a side note is there anyway to receive money from people that will make the buyer feel comfortable and not have a 3rd party like paypal getting involved?

I'm just tired of getting fucked over when all I want to do is make a dollar or two.

When they're giving these full refunds, is that coming out of your pocket? If so, how the hell can they take the money back and let them keep your product? At that point wouldn't they be stealing from you? I'm so glad I cancelled my Paypal account years ago.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

When they're giving these full refunds, is that coming out of your pocket? If so, how the hell can they take the money back and let them keep your product? At that point wouldn't they be stealing from you? I'm so glad I cancelled my Paypal account years ago.

Pretty much, shitty huh?

Archived