Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

nice response Chris You hit that one on the head! Where are we left? Real estate? Takes money to make money it that bussnes, I still workin to get the "Takes money" too make the money!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I'm just counting on social-insecurity to still be around for my retirement.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I'm right there with ya on that one. start to Invest in a retirement plan. By the time we retire theres not gona be much of SSI left!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Dude as some of you know I am a Military man.

The govt. don't pay us wel either so I feel ur pain. Yes we do get some breaks on prices on shit we buy on post, but it still dont make up for it.

Hell right now without the extra $$$ for being married (cause I am not yet) I pull down 2400 a mth gross. Thats with an extra 350 added in cause where I am. Trust me I wanna get out and find some place cheap to live with a semi decent economy.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

right now inflation is around 3% which isnt too bad... also deficit spending during a "recession" is a good thing. reason why i quoted recession is because the actual meaning of ression is lower gdp for 3 months and that only happend in 2001 (9/01, 10/01 and 11/01 by december gdp was rising very slowly)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

anyways i said no because there is always going to be fluctuation in everything that we do trade wise in this world. alot of times it can be caused by a natural disaster, lack of workers so the process of the metal and such might slow down. an oil rig goes down for longer than planned so thers another reason why gas might go up becaues they couldnt produce enough to meet the needs of the world so the prices go up.

there are so many factors that determine prices.

oh and people saying well all the money is just going to the military its not. and if it was the US wouldnt be the world power or may not even be on this map if the money wasnt spent towards the US Military because if we arent as strong as we are now other countries woulda already came over and whooped our ass's.

try being out on the front line and try to see where "all this supposibly money" is being spent for the military. i was out on the front line and it seemed like no money was being spent on us because we had to support ourselves.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Money is spent on equipment for medical, weapons, supplies, re-enlistments, vehicles, intell, etc.

Pull ur head out of your "front line" ass and have a front row seat homie.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

with gas prices that was really a givin that they were going to go up. its all supply and demand. This winter less people used natural gas then normal meaning so there was extra supply of the resources used to make natural gas. That made oild prices fall and so gas prices fell. At lower prices demand for gas started to rise some and soak up all the extra supply that was from the winter. that combined with the fact that people demand more gas in the summer means prices went up and will continue to do so until probably fall when demand slows down

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

anyways i said no because there is always going to be fluctuation in everything that we do trade wise in this world. alot of times it can be caused by a natural disaster, lack of workers so the process of the metal and such might slow down. an oil rig goes down for longer than planned so thers another reason why gas might go up becaues they couldnt produce enough to meet the needs of the world so the prices go up.

there are so many factors that determine prices.

oh and people saying well all the money is just going to the military its not. and if it was the US wouldnt be the world power or may not even be on this map if the money wasnt spent towards the US Military because if we arent as strong as we are now other countries woulda already came over and whooped our ass's.

try being out on the front line and try to see where "all this supposibly money" is being spent for the military. i was out on the front line and it seemed like no money was being spent on us because we had to support ourselves.

what is the cost of one .50 caliber bullet?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived