I Became a pilot today!! If your a pilot or thinking about becoming one get in here!

Man i just wanted to share the excitement.This morning at 8 oclock i took my pre solo flight written test.Then me and my instructor went up and practiced 3 touch and go landings,then i taxied back,dropped off my instructor and took off by myself!It was kinda scary being in the aiplane by myself.but I did it!To pass your solo you have to successfully do 3 take off and landings by yourself and i did them!man what a rush,its so nice being up there early in the morning when the wind is dead still and the air is smooth as glass!I have about 15 hours of flight time now and you are required to have a minimum of 40 to get your private pilot license-which enables you to be able to cary passengers then.but i am now able to go up and practice by myself since i passed the solo!anybody else pilots on here?or anybody thinking about becoming one?its an awesome experience and learning curve to!Ill have pictures up tonight of the airplane and me getting dashed with water and my shirt tail cut which is a ritual when you pass your solo flight.

Edited by 98HOEONSIXEZ

sounds exciting! congratz!

I would love to become one, however money is an issue with me right now. Maybe when i have some extra dough to throw around i will start learning :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

sounds exciting! congratz!

I would love to become one, however money is an issue with me right now. Maybe when i have some extra dough to throw around i will start learning :D

Thanks man i appreciate it,If you ever get the money or the oppurtunity make sure you do it,you wont regret it i promise,its one of the best feelings of accomplishment in my life

gratz bro :D

i always wanted to be a fighter jet pilot...but im not smart enough...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

OK, now go get a job with Delta.................... Congrats 98hoe

LOL no thanks,i just did it for recreation and convienience/fun.like a trip to see my sister in dallas took me 7.5 hours to drive there,it only takes 2hours 30 minutes to fly!thanks on the grats man!

gratz bro :D

i always wanted to be a fighter jet pilot...but im not smart enough...

Thanks man and im not smart enough for that either lol thats why im just doing it for fun!but might work for my boss flying charter a few years down the road if everything goes great.

Good stuff man, I LOVE aviation. I am only 17 now you know, so not enough money to to spend on lessons, I have taken a few, but I would def. get my helicopter license over plane, I have piloted both and helicopter is 1000x more fun :D. But 1000x more expensive at the same time. I will be applying to the USNA and the USCGA soon.

Jet videos harrr http://www.youtube.com/user/Paintball4lyfe92

:P

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.