Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

1. TREOSSI

2. I agree and qualify to the terms

3. 1997 toyota camry, sundown saz 2000d Dc sound lab lvl 4xl 12 1.8 cubes tuned 40hz

4. i will display stickers on my vehicle at ALL times, I attend pretty much every comp and car show in so cal, will also add company logo to my avatar on all forums in which i am a member.

5. when i was 12 i blew up my dads home theatre system because i hooked every speaker to it i had, in parallel, and it smoked a channel, told him i didn't do it :)

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

1. EricR

2. I qualify and agree to the terms written.

3. 2002 Chevy Impala walled with 2 custom made 18's with no deadening Yet.

4. I will promote Second Skin by tellin all my homies about it and slappin a sticker on my rear window. Will also post pics and a review on impalas.net.

5. Im a pipe fitter

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

1. Blazerbass

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3.1997 Chevy Blazer S10 4 dr. 4x4

AVH-P5000dvd headunit

Volfenhag 2000w amp with bass knob

2 12" Kicker CVR's in ported box

.5 farad capacitor

(4) 6 1/2" Polk Audio speakers

4 channel alpine amp for speakers

0 gauge wiring with distribution blocks

4. I will help SS by putting stickers on my car and telling all my friends about the great product. Im the known car audio guy around my area and most people come to me for help. I will post on facebook and put videos up about the product.

5. Im 18 and i have a problem with my shoulder that i can crack it whenever and its REALLY loud, oh and i arabian goggled 4 people in 1 night. :spiteful:

1.esedriver567

2.i qualify and agree to the terms stated above

3.1993 honda civic

Audiobahn AW1006T 10" subwoofer

my car rattles alot

4.i plan to promote Second skin in any way possible my area have people that are into stereo systems and sound quility has been my goal.

i am willing to put decals on my car and give out buisness cards out at shows.

i will definitly post the build on the smd forums

5.one year ago, i was 17 i crashed into my moms garage and she was standing right there.about to gradueate high school in june 2010 and

somebody doesnt know how to read!... you need about 90 more posts before you qualify buddy....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

1. Capalass23

2. I qualify and Agree to Terms

3. 1995 Pontiac bonneville with the ssei motor swap done my system starts up front with a alpine 9876 head unit i am running 1 level 4 15 on a dat 1000.1 and i am currently looking at purchasing some Rf t162s 2 sets plan on making some custom pods for those

4. I am on multiple forums including 2 car forums one other audio forum where i will post and local i will promote ur product at local car shows and i will probly get a custom decal made for my winshield to do some representing

5. I have a very bad hand tremor that affects me daily

1.zacht214

2. I qualify to the terms and I agree to follow through with them as they are written

3. 1999 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 in it is 2 RE SE 15's currently in a sealed box for the front stage i got some sony 6.5's and their 6x9s (same model as in the front) for the back

4. To aware the public of Second Skin sound deadening products i plan on putting a decal on my rear view window and windshield, tell everyone I know how my experience with the product went and then showing them and letting them experience it for them shelfs also putting Second Skin banner in my sig, and make a video of before and after to post on youtube.

5. The only regret i have in life is dropping out of high school

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

1. mklett33

2. I qualify to the terms and will follow them as stated above

3. 1996 Ford Taurus

FI BL 15"

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Custom Fabricated & Tuned Enclosure

4. I plan on promoting second skin as I do quite a few installs for family, friends, and co-workers. Also I am very used to posting all sorts of pictures and making stickies on other sites! The other site I will post too is fiberglassforums.com They are in need of some sound deadening advice! (As well as a applying sound deadening sticky) I also post on "caraudioforum" "realm of excursion" "pbnation" "soundsolutionsaudio" and of course here :)

5. I secretly make fiberglass enclosures too! :) Haha lol and I am a Mechanical Engineer

Posted Image

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. USAMPFREAK

2. I AGREE

3. 1975 Oldsmobile Omega Salon 4 RE Audio MT 12's, 4 AX2000's 4 AXtu600's 4 pair RE Audio XXX 6.5 comps

4. I will post build pics and before/after video's of effects of Dampifier pro on every forum that I am a member.

5 I am afraid of Navajo Grandmothers......

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived